Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champs that Abuse Low(er) Elos:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

04-19-2012

Just a quick write up from a compilation of ideas both received ingame and from the forums here on how to "CARRY YOURSELF OUT OF ELO HELL". Its hard but to make the process more satisfying I will say that the best way to carry yourself out of elo hell is that you play a really good jungler/solo top. Here are some champs

WARWICK: People even at 1300~ elo do not know NOT to focus warwick when he ults to initiate a teamfight. 1 ult from warwick and bam bam bam bam the 4 remaining derps throws out all their load and ccs on him. He either retreats or baits CD with low HP and %heal while the cleanup crew from behind gets the job done.

UDYR: " OH NO OUR SOLO TOP HAS BEEN STUNNED!! ULT/CC HIM NOW" I see this so often in action. True that udyr does "Tons of dmg" and that he needs to be stopped sometimes soon in a teamfight but come on.. gotta save most of the load for enemy ad and ap carrys...

OLAF: Ragnorock ULT to bait out all CCs when he is at low health from receiving the punishments above. Remaining timer on ult, runs around like a derp and attract all enemy attention. WIN WIN WIN

POPPY: Underused champ and one that low elo plays dont know how it works... Tryndamere poppy gets the job done in the middle of the enemy team and he will still take blows from enemy team despite his almost 100% invincibility. Oh, did i mention few people even knows about poppy's abilities?

TRYNDAMERE: Whole skill set.. OP even at higher levels (not qqing fyi ive won most of vs trynd games myself)

MALPHITE: OMG HE'S NEXT TO ME AND JUST THREW ME IN THE AIR!! HE'S DANGEROUS!! ATTTACKKKKKK... I lol at this every time... even when it happens to me = =

Master one of many of these champs and carry yourself, along with your team. Not saying other members arn't important, but a successful gank makes all the difference in League of Legends.... just sayin

Haen

Recruiter

04-19-2012

Add Sion to that list. AP Sion is something that low ELO players just have no idea how to deal with. You will dominate your laning phase if you are even decent with him.

ColdKitten

04-19-2012

Quote:
lolguy999:

TRYNDAMERE: Whole skill set.. OP even at higher levels (not qqing fyi ive won most of vs trynd games myself)

Stopped reading. If youve won against most trynds yourself then how is he OP? If you said he was strong okay that makes sense but either youre lieing and you are QQing that he is OP or you dont know what OP actually means.

Get the net.

RavenSword8

04-19-2012

Riven and then of course the infamous Soraka+Graves lane.

Nialls

04-19-2012

Add Nocturne to that list.

AdamasHaima

04-19-2012

2 things.

OP does not mean unbeatable. If I played Trynd, even if he is OP, I would lose, cause he is not my style. That aside, even a good Trynd can be shut down, it is possible, otherwise, none of the top players would lose. Ever.

If one is in ELO hell, being good with any champ would mean one carries their team.

DrWhippy

04-19-2012

secret agent, on-hit, backdoor teemo

Queen Sejuani

04-20-2012

Secret to carrying yourself out of ELO hell is to play a jungler and help lanes to snowball out of control.

Lee, Nocturne, Maokai, Skarner to just name a few that do this efficiently, All of those barely get banned anymore.

Also, Warwick is a noob pick. He is NOT a good character. Everybody just picks him because he is easy mode and immoveable in lane. Get a counter pick and Warwick is useless.

I've seen Warwick's go 6-1 in lane, and then still instantly die in teamfights. He contributes jack to a teamfight other then his Ult, which btw can be stopped by any hard CC

Kr0ze

04-20-2012

I pick blitz support.whenever they go warwick, and I.cackle with glee.

lolguy999

04-20-2012

Okay it seems that people are complaining about my choice of descriptive words on tryndamere here silly. I will say this again... CHAMPS THAT ABUSE LOWER ELOS Who do you see most complaining about trynd?... you get the picture