Chilled 3v3 stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaiyns

04-19-2012

So I've read there's not much for TT stream, and i'm sure some people would like a bit, I love TT so i figured i'd do some for kicks, not sure how much how often, but streaming starts today, right now!

catch it at twitch.tv/chaiyns

It is not ranked games, and it isn't the best, but gotta start somewhere :3

Chaiyns

04-20-2012

Stream is up, still working on some audio tweaks, input is good!

Will be playing until around 1300 MST (aka when the diablo 3 beta starts)

Chaiyns

04-20-2012

Streaming for a few hours right now, feel free to tune in if you're bored!

old games are posted on the channel as well.

enjoy

Chaiyns

04-21-2012

Stream is live!

cleared the chat, post some champions you guys want to see played in the chat box on the site to keep it interesting :3

edit: done for now, there are now 13 games to watch after the last couple days each averaging around 30 minutes apiece, a good start to a new stream, would like to see more of the TT community tuning in

Chaiyns

04-24-2012

Stream is up, testing out Varus, not strictly 3v3, but it's my home so i'm posting it here, come have a look!

Edit: posted a game, but between PBE borking the resolution, causing FME to lose all my settings for some reason, i'm trying to get everything in working order again, so the varus game has been deleted since only 2/3 or so of the screen was visible and i hadn't noticed in time from the resolution change.

That said i'm working on fixing everything and the stream is down for tonight, sorry guys.

Chaiyns

04-25-2012

New effort, since starting the stream I've noticed many more have popped up, so i've decided to do something a little bit different.

welcome to streaming I'll be calling: Trolling the Treeline.

My co-host will be giving me different champion/objectives and limitations for each round of TT, and I have to do my best to win under the conditions, we will see how much fun we can have, games we can play and how many people we can get to rage before ban happens.

Tune in and Enjoy!

Edit: done streaming for the day, but we have five full games up, hope you guys enjoy

Chaiyns

04-26-2012

Trolling the Treeline is live!

twitch.tv/chaiyns

Edit: Done streaming for the day, got some fun games up including AD soraka, now with more AD (we won 2v3, if you don't believe me click on the link), Manic arrows and 6/11/16/18 abilites, enjoy!

Thebryceisright

04-27-2012

Hi Chaiyns!

I'd like to post a reply and tell you how much I've enjoyed watching your stream so far
I've only watched a few, but I'm looking forward to watching them all, especially your trolling the treeline videos, which I haven't started yet. They are very informative to someone like me who has only recently reached level 30. and my favorite part is your sense of humor (similar to my own Keep up the good work!

Chaiyns

04-27-2012

Thanks, there have been many video views (in total over 200 after only one week!), and not a lot of feedback, it's great to hear that people are enjoying the stream, both regarding the solo casting and the treeline trolling.

On that note, with spectator mode incoming, I believe most streamers have something great to look forward to! With spectator mode enabled, you can (and anyone else who wishes to watch) add TwitchChaiyns to their friends list and spectate games in your native resolution AS the games are being streamed! Perfect quality video for the viewers and all you need to then do is keep the stream up for commentary, couldn't ask for something better the week after starting a stream!

Thanks again for the positive feedback and following the stream

Chaiyns

04-29-2012

Streaming some normal games, got some trance going with, come tune in!

edit: done for tonight