irelia q can now crit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarknessOfLight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanAnony View Post
Irelia isn't a decent top lane?

The hell are you people smoking?
dat hiten nerf
also has slight mana issues.

SeductiveBunny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

tl;dr Little kid overracting to irelias well needed nerfs

DannyPhantumm

04-19-2012

I will honestly say, I feel like Irelia did indeed need a nerf. But 50% Nerf to her Hiten Style is kind of much. I'd think 25% would be okay. 50% is barely noticeable until later ranks.

She actually has to build life steal sometimes just to keep up, while other top champions have their own speed steroid, shields, dashes that do no require targets to lock on, stealth decoys. Irelia has 0 escape. If they were gonna nerf Irelia, they should have nerfed her true damage instead.

EagLeaf

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresdox View Post
why would you build crit on her?
Trin force?

P3D1F1L3

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyPhantumm View Post
I will honestly say, I feel like Irelia did indeed need a nerf. But 50% Nerf to her Hiten Style is kind of much. I'd think 25% would be okay. 50% is barely noticeable until later ranks.

She actually has to build life steal sometimes just to keep up, while other top champions have their own speed steroid, shields, dashes that do no require targets to lock on, stealth decoys. Irelia has 0 escape. If they were gonna nerf Irelia, they should have nerfed her true damage instead.
She actually have 2 types of escape kit. Her passive allows her to get 45 tenacity + merc threads = to about 75 tenacity meaning its like a flinch when cc'ed and her dash if there is something that can be dashed at. Most IMPORTANTLY, she is the ONLY CHAMPION WITH ANTI CC.