what do you think is the WORST dominion champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stralucire

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
and she's very tanky(I don't know what people are talking about). But as with most lock-down support/tanks you have to have a team to capitalize on it.
Without a tank steroid or shield she's just as vulnerable as any bruiser. And if you already used her charge, then you don't have much capacity to escape, either. Nor does she have hard CC as a way to mitigate spurts of damage; not outside of her ult, which should always get saved for group fights anyway, not saving yourself. Compared to all other proper tanks, she's as squishy as it comes. Compared to many bruisers, she's more squishy. Honestly, if they just switched her W to a steroid or shield she'd leap up ranks in a hurry.

Tortferngatr

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Sejuani gets my vote for worst champion overall in the game right now. Zilean has the same natural tankiness as Sej (ie NONE), however he can do his thing without having to charge into the enemy team. A lot the 'troll tier' SR champions all have homes on Dominion (ie Eve, Heimer, Karma), but Sej is just outclassed in every game mode. It doesn't help her that Riot released Sej 2.0 like a month later with Naut basically being the same champion, only better. The only other champion I'd say is nearly as useless is Kat. She needs perfect conditions to excel, and even then it's nothing that another assassin/AD caster couldn't have done just as well or better. It is beyond me how Riot continues to ignore her, the poster-girl for the game, for so long. Must not be popular in China.

Victor is heading towards 'worst AP' though, as Riot seems determined to ignore him as well. Is it really so hard to buff his yellow and blue augments so they're competitive with the red?
...You do realize that his blue augment gives him CDR and a second good poke for Windmill, while his yellow augment gives him early-game survivability when he needs it? (if he doesn't take Revive of course.) He can still go support AP due to his good range, emergency farm abilities (he can still mass CS lanes with Death Ray for free gold, red buff or not,) and shield. He isn't Kassadin (or Janna, if we're talking supports), but he's no Sejuani.

JZisPro

04-20-2012

Now I feel challenged to find something that works on Sej... but she is pretty awful. Looking over the champ list I would agree with people mentioning Trundle.

Although I haven't seen anyone mention Kennen, he used to be my favorite champion in SR, but after playing him when Dominion first came out I realized he had HUGE issues for Dom. He needs too much farm to hit hard enough, and his poke range is limited compared to the good Dom pokers (Mundo, Ezreal, Nidalee).

Panwar

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stralucire View Post
Without a tank steroid or shield she's just as vulnerable as any bruiser. And if you already used her charge, then you don't have much capacity to escape, either. Nor does she have hard CC as a way to mitigate spurts of damage; not outside of her ult, which should always get saved for group fights anyway, not saving yourself. Compared to all other proper tanks, she's as squishy as it comes. Compared to many bruisers, she's more squishy. Honestly, if they just switched her W to a steroid or shield she'd leap up ranks in a hurry.
I do understand and even agree with what you said. I am only sharing my experiences with playing her(which are admittedly few). But I have found her to play pretty tanky. Perhaps it's because most bruisers build damage first or don't go as deep into defense, but I have found her to be very tanky while playing her. If my ult gets me the win now, I use it now. And that's true for any ability on any champ. I'm not gonna die just for some supposed win in the future.

Again I'm not arguing that she's awesome or anything. I haven't played her enough to have real indepth knowledge. But I've always been successful while playing her. As long as I had a group to take advantage of my disruption.

DiscworldDeath

04-20-2012

Shopov from eu-w plays a lot of Sejuani.
Him last JabeBot:
43 Shopov EUW 2328 600W/353L

His LeagueofStats matches page:
http://www.leagueofstats.com/summone...9003692/games/

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokel85 View Post
DAMAGE ALL THE WAY AND TARIC WILL RUIN YOUR DAY!!!!
Fixed a little incoherency you had there.

lbgsloan

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
...You do realize that his blue augment gives him CDR and a second good poke for Windmill, while his yellow augment gives him early-game survivability when he needs it? (if he doesn't take Revive of course.) He can still go support AP due to his good range, emergency farm abilities (he can still mass CS lanes with Death Ray for free gold, red buff or not,) and shield. He isn't Kassadin (or Janna, if we're talking supports), but he's no Sejuani.
I can certainly see a case for blue for the W buff if going top, even if the stats are so-so for the cost and if I wanted a support mage I'd play a support mage, but yellow? The stats it gives are junk, and the movespeed buff to Q is mitigated by the fact the someone is probably on top of you if you're in range to use it much. If it increased the shield power from Q or you could sell it back and pick a different augment later on I could see the point of taking it for bottom. And of course he's no Sej, but as mages go there's aren't too many I'd pick Vic over.