what do you think is the WORST dominion champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

i regret my Vote and will get it away from ori and put it in Viktor, he really doesn't contribute anything to the gamemode, his slowness and clumsy mechanics doesn't let him do it, m any people say that viktor can go tankier than other mages but it will make him just a beatstick pole , then again it may be because it is Viktor's free week and all i've seen so far is people missing lasers.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
i regret my Vote and will get it away from ori and put it in Viktor, he really doesn't contribute anything to the game, his slowness and clumsy mechanics doesn't let him do it, many people says that viktor can go tankier than other mages but it will make him just a beatstick pole , thena gain it may be because it is Viktors free week and all i've seen so far is people missing lasers.
I just gotta say, you have a very unique opinion.

What characters do you play frequently?

On topic, Viktor still has a wicked AoE stun.

DethMech

04-19-2012

everytime i have a karma on my team they are baddies l

DontBeScardHomie

04-19-2012

viegar, his ult cooldown is too high

BigDaddyRelish

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A single hat View Post
Soraka wipes the floor with Cho-Gath
I have run across her a few times in bot and haven't had much trouble keeping my point. Cho can't win vs Soraka, but I haven't lost it as him either.

Laurix

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
Lulu is bad? Whaaaaa?!?
Dude, haven't you heard?

Mass CC is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.

Heffer Wolfe

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzoth View Post
I have to say hands down its Sejunia

she doesnt do any damage and there are so many people that can fill her role only infinately better.

its funny because naut who was released right after her is very similar but alot better.

who do you think is the worst character and why?
I would say Sejunia is bad too, if Sejunia existed

Waii Nosferatu

04-19-2012

because hating on sej is too mainstream.... i pick trundle cause his deeps is only from 2 skills which hurts end game... though he is quite the master baiter with his giant pillar.....+ contaminate.

Sailor Venus

04-19-2012

I haven't seen a lot of Nasus, but the ones I have seen don't do very well.

ZenithZephyr

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
Lulu is bad? Whaaaaa?!?
I didn't state that. I stated a fact. I've never seen her personally win a game on either team. She might be great. I just rarely see her played and every time people fail. I have however seen about six times as much Cho Gath and he's just not dominion material.