Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL is Broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBuhdazzla

04-19-2012

Riot, I understand people were impatient, but this patch is downright offensively broken.

I don't know where that long thread of 50+ bugs went, but just in my last game I encountered the following things:
1)Lux no longer has spell effects (not sure what caused this, after I saw the residual trail of a Finales I never again saw a spell graphic from Lux on either team
2)Something is causing (I don't know what, I've only had this happen in my last game) my ult to go off on death if it's up (the graphic and CD fire off posthumously, but no damage/terror is done)
3)Health Pots have a cast time and require a target.

Those three things alone should cause a patch to get held. There's a thread (I will go find it) with 50+ other bugs of that magnitude or worse.

How is this acceptable? How are you not embarrassed? DO you take no pride in your work?

omegademan

04-19-2012

Quote:
Garzek:
Riot, I understand people were impatient, but this patch is downright offensively broken.

I don't know where that long thread of 50+ bugs went, but just in my last game I encountered the following things:
1)Lux no longer has spell effects (not sure what caused this, after I saw the residual trail of a Finales I never again saw a spell graphic from Lux on either team
2)Something is causing (I don't know what, I've only had this happen in my last game) my ult to go off on death if it's up (the graphic and CD fire off posthumously, but no damage/terror is done)
3)Health Pots have a cast time and require a target.

Those three things alone should cause a patch to get held. There's a thread (I will go find it) with 50+ other bugs of that magnitude or worse.

How is this acceptable? How are you not embarrassed? DO you take no pride in your work?

I wish #3 was real. It would take support to a new level.

Zelossage

04-19-2012

chat issue came up again and the tower glitch is in

Kolos1001

04-19-2012

Quote:
omegademan:
I wish #3 was real. It would take support to a new level.

I've had it happen before. It's frustrating to have to select yourself and channel to use a pot.

Mísanthropic

04-19-2012

Simply report the bugs to them, and quit using inflammatory words like "offensively broken", or abrasive statements like "How is this acceptable? How are you not embarrassed? DO you take no pride in your work?" because they really don't help the situation at all, and instead just actually disgusts them even further.

Hak3n

04-19-2012

Yea idk what was the delay for, its all bugged to ****, shoulda delayed more, but something tells me no matter how much they hold back a patch, they can never release it w/o bugs so that makes the delay even more annoying -_-

TheBuhdazzla

04-19-2012

Quote:
Zeus In A Speedo:
Simply report the bugs to them, and quit using inflammatory words like "offensively broken", or abrasive statements like "How is this acceptable? How are you not embarrassed? DO you take no pride in your work?" because they really don't help the situation, and actually disgust them even further.

The majority of these bugs were reported on the Test forums, so forgive me if I am a bit abrasive. I really don't care about disgusting them, I'm disgusted as a customer right now. I'd be embarrassed to push out content that isn't working.

KoKa1AShOT

04-19-2012

I like that number 3 bug,

That would be freaking awesome.. Can heal someone or just self-cast heal.

MAKE IT HAPPEN RIOT!!!

QuentinWarden

04-19-2012

Quote:
Garzek:

Silly OP, Lux's projectiles still have effects, they're now just traveling at the actual speed of light so we don't have time to see them

Brovonte

04-19-2012

i'm also getting where i cant see chat in the champion select and when the summoner spells are shown from the last game i played instead of showing up blank when the champion hasnt been selected