Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hecarim - Creative Design Ask Me Anything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaosye

04-19-2012

Apart from these ask threads about new champions, what are the next big plans for lore for the champions? I'm especially wondering what's going to happen after (and when) the JoJ ends, what the next big project for the lore writers is supposed to be. Personally, I'm very excited for it, but we haven't really had any sort of hints as for when and what it's going to be (although, a lot of people are speculating that the LoL Supremacy incident is related to the future of the lore).

Zeal Orion

04-19-2012

Is there a link between the Void and the Shadow Isles? A mutual hatred of life that drives them both to destroy?

Mister Mittens

04-19-2012

Is he a Brony :>?

Swippinfrafes

04-20-2012

Can we expect more of these types of threads in the future?

Goodgrim

04-24-2012

Who's idea was the "Suffering is magic" quote?

Sylph

Recruiter

04-25-2012

FYI to all, I added this to the following section:

Development Team - Lore Q&A (pertanent information only):

Champion Frequently Asked Questions

Although it doesn't really matter now since it's a sticky

MekansS

04-26-2012

Hecarim have any friends?
Or allies?

Elithik

04-26-2012

How old is Runeterra that there would be such a species shift (going from (possible) centaur creatures to possibly something else to eventually humans)? In a series I have read and enjoyed a lot called the Legends of the Dragonrealms there were tens if not hundreds (or maybe even thousands, I don't know) of different species that rose and fell. There were generally fights between the predecessors and the ones coming after. I wonder: Will something like this happen with Runeterra? Or are the ancient Shadow Island beings willing to let the humans thrive? Will peace be attained? Have the dragons that are mentioned in Shyvanna's lore retreated to here?

On another string of thought I have wondered for a while is if the Shadow Isles could be a source of non-human champions. I think it would be fascinating to have non-human populations and create societies, morals, etc. for them to live by. But that could just be my opinion. I have an interest in mythical/not-real-in-our-world creatures. Back to the dragons: are there going to be more of them (I realize this is a tangent but, as you might have been able to guess from my username, dragons are my favorite creature.)?

I would appreciate if some of my questions could be answered. This is a pretty neat thread!

Elek1ng

04-28-2012

Is it possible to create an item that can make another champion to ride on him in-game and with a special combo ulti?

AugustoTDR

Recruiter

05-01-2012

Ok, someone mentioned him being one the four Horsemen of Apocalypse.

I think he might be War and Yorick, Death. Even Yorick's skill Omen of War gives a clue about this, it SPEEDS UP yorick while active.

Famine and Pestilence, make it happen