How to Counter Morgana!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Janna Blows Me

04-23-2012

Bump

xela ftw

04-23-2012

yaa

Ricky B0bby

04-23-2012

ummm...ban her

crappyme

06-27-2012

morgana is one of the most OP champion in mid lane against other ap casters, thats is why she get banned in high elo ranked games, she just cant be killed even with ganks, she pops her shield and ults, you get stunned and she speel vamps, only ap carries can counter her, as her shield woulnt absorb any of the true damage hope this works, I play ap mid yoyu can visit my stream at www.own3d.tv/hanleysiu or www.twitch.tv/bobbysiu Thx for seeing this

Falcyon

06-27-2012

Quicksilver Sash

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Ad

0rphanPuncher

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElf View Post
I like TF as my Morg counter. He pushes decently well and his poke range combined with blue card give him a lot of sustain in lane.
I find this kind of funny. I play lux and they (morgana and lux) have a similar skill set. Whenever I see a tf against me in lane, I cant help but laugh at him. Cause I end up dominating my lane.

Leblanc works pretty well. Shes antimage though. Ive dominated a morgana with fiddle alot recently. Anyone who has a dash or something similar. Katarina works pretty well from what I have seen

MoreMedz

06-27-2012

It also depends on the Morgana player. Very important to observe their pattern of movement and attack, so you can juke the snare.

Some will Flash + Ulti, wait for the stun, then Dark Binding + Torment Soil; Some will Dark Binding first, then blow through her entire list of abilities + ignite. But either way, psychologically, few will engage if you have full hp. But around 75% or lower, that's when you need to be extra careful.

Check what is the first AP item they are building towards. Typical choices include a RoA or Zhongya, very different approaches to each.

Many will farm with lv 3+ W, which means that often she will end up pushing her lane unintentionally.

Finally, Morgana is not un-gankable. By lv 6 mark, most will only have Black Shield at lv 1. It's 5 seconds of spell immunity, but the shield is only going to be around 100ish (95 base). Timing is everything.