How to Counter Morgana!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Janna Blows Me

04-19-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMIU...e9FAAAAAAAAAAA
This is a video i put together for ways to be successful vs morgana.

Feral xrx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

I main mogana and a fizz in mid puts a smile on my face, the best counter for me are the ones that can heal or endure damage like mordekaiser (the best countering morgana) or self healing, morgana kills count on lowing your champ hp, if you dont have self healing take some potions and be full.
Talon is also preatty good couse he can teleport and silence.
But wukong or fizz against a good morgana is more probable to feed her than to counter her, or at least that my opinion. hope it helps.

lolguy999

04-19-2012

Saw your Wukong guide when you first posted a youtube link with +3 and have it on favorite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0YffMcLtdE

Now seeing the Fizz and Cassiopeia early game made me realize that it is true that most morganas only lv up black shield at lv 4 while getting another point in Tsoil to push lane/farm. So before lv 4 morgana can be abused i guess but there was that instance it was scary that your fizz was brought to 30%~ health at lv 2 where a gank after 1st buff was possible but all in all you stuck to staying aggro and prevailed i guess.

Just wanna add that whether you play morgana or not know that her dark binding has a maximum CD of 11sec so maybe after masts/runes 9 - 10 seconds and tormented soil 10 seconds ( really 8 - 9 ) So if she wasted it or even if she got you chug the pots and stay on her for a few seconds until it comes out of CD.
Great vid ^^

Janna Blows Me

04-19-2012

Very valid point Feral but all in all it depends on the player those champions in theory will work very well due to being able to avoid binds with pogo stick and decoy and the gap closer with high early dmg. And thanks LoL guy your support is appreciated!

Janna Blows Me

04-21-2012

Bump

Janna Blows Me

04-22-2012

Bump

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

I like TF as my Morg counter. He pushes decently well and his poke range combined with blue card give him a lot of sustain in lane.

Gracianom

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
Now seeing the Fizz and Cassiopeia early game made me realize that it is true that most morganas only lv up black shield at lv 4 while getting another point in Tsoil to push lane/farm. So before lv 4 morgana can be abused i guess but there was that instance it was scary that your fizz was brought to 30%~ health at lv 2 where a gank after 1st buff was possible but all in all you stuck to staying aggro and prevailed i guess.

Just wanna add that whether you play morgana or not know that her dark binding has a maximum CD of 11sec so maybe after masts/runes 9 - 10 seconds and tormented soil 10 seconds ( really 8 - 9 ) So if she wasted it or even if she got you chug the pots and stay on her for a few seconds until it comes out of CD.
Great vid ^^
I as a Morgana player only max q first if I know I can land it, but if I know I can't land it, or I know the enemies magic damage is really high, I will max e first always. So I sometimes even get e at level 2.

Maleke

04-22-2012

Ha...

Your video to counter Morgana is to dominate her early game? Zone her, kill her, prevent her from building? What game are you playing if that isn't always the way to win against any opponent?

-Mal

Janna Blows Me

04-22-2012

Some lanes are just out farm the opponent btws some people you cant kill once they get a certain level.