How to build Hecarim ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkness023

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

I just bought him and he is pretty strong, but i have some trouble about figuring out a decent build?

Any advice or examples ?

Darkness023

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

bumpeh

Aquaberry Kush

04-19-2012

I feel like one of the Obvious items he needs is TrinForce, considering the cooldown on his Q. For the other items, I have been trying to figure out what he needs too...

Phantom dancer seems to help because of the AS and MS buff.
Maybe along with a black cleaver or Bloodthirster.

Other than those, Im not sure. He seems like he would be a viable tanky ad. Havent had enough time to try him out though

*Edit*
I just made this build on leaguecraft:
http://leaguecraft.com/builder/hecar...16,61&level=18

The stats on it seem pretty decent and the ability to proc his TF is pretty high since you can pretty much spam Q. If you wanted to go more AD, you could probably drop the ATmogs and go for a Black Cleaver and something else.

Jalhala

04-19-2012

Dunkmaster - that passive.
hue

TSquigglez

04-19-2012

I found that building him tanky works really well, the only damage Item he really needs is trinity

AugustDV

04-19-2012

I would personally build him tanky with a Triforce, maybe a Maw of Malortis for more damage. Thornmail may actually be good on him because of the way his W works.

Ergheis

04-19-2012

Sheen is a must.

Otherwise, you want AD, CDR, and Tankiness. Frozen Heart is amazing, Maw is amazing.

DocBarber

04-19-2012

6 Boots of Mobility

Niceguydan8

04-19-2012

Regrowth>Philo>boots1>HoG>aegis>boot2>Triforce>def ensive items or tanky ad items, most games havent gotten this far and I jungle him, so limited income.

It has yet to disappoint me. I've been really hard to kill basically as soon as I finish Aegis. Once triforce is done damage jumps up quite a bit, but even early game his damage is there with no damage items due to his spammable Q. He has a great initiation and can sit in fights.

Oh his W is so stupidly good. Any sort of mitigation one buys on hecarim further amplifies how good the skill is when it comes to teamfights.

Jonny Monroe

04-19-2012

How to build Hecarim:

1) Don't pick Hecarim
2) Pick another champion