Hecrim in da Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icy Prinny

04-19-2012

A beauty. Honestly I feel like I've found my calling, granted having a decent team helps alot too!

His early game is rather weak, but once you hit six things started to get fun. Mid game he's pretty **** strong if you're doing well, and late game he can really make or break the team fight with correct postioning.

When jungling, I go;

- Wriggles [ Sell later into a Bloodthrister ]
- Boots of swiftness
- Sheen [ Turn into a Trinity Force ]
- Giants belt [ Build into either frozen mallet or sunfire cape ]
- Hexdrinker [ Later into Maw ]
- Empty

I have YET been able to keep a game going long enough, inwhich I can make his final item. I want to make a PB in the end for the well rounding. Even when I lost a game, which was in Dom with VERY bad team mates, I've still gotten first. Did a custom game to goof about, and was able to get a good idea on what he can't go against either.

After making the Wriggles, Swiftness, and Sheen, ALWAYS get giant's belt so you can start to last as around this time folks can really do some damaging. That and you want to have more sustain when ganking if something goes amiss or to chase someone down under their tower and get out alive.

Kaloshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

>Boots of Swiftness
>ISHYGDDT

Icy Prinny

04-19-2012

Oh, almost forgot. For skill set I go:

W > Q > W > E then I max out E, while boosting up Q, then leaving W for last.

BullzOfSteel

04-19-2012

dont get swiftness boots, not worth it, you already have enough speed boost with your E + either phantom dancer or trinity.

armor or MR boots much more viable for sustain.

from what i heard if you rank his W fast enough to rank 3 in jungle you can even skip the wriggles lantern and just buy your next item or philistone/heart of gold

Icy Prinny

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullzOfSteel View Post
dont get swiftness boots, not worth it, you already have enough speed boost with your E + either phantom dancer or trinity.

armor or MR boots much more viable for sustain.

from what i heard if you rank his W fast enough to rank 3 in jungle you can even skip the wriggles lantern and just buy your next item or philistone/heart of gold
Thing is, the wriggles ADDS with the W. As you're doing normal basic attack life steal, which adds with your W as it comes from ANY damage being done, and adds with your Q as well. Another reason is that it gives you a free basic ward, armor, damage, and helps you clear jungle faster. Once you're good, you just sell it for a blood thirster and profit.

Also, I don't get PB until around the end. Trinity is around mid to late game buy really, as you wanna get that giants belt and turn it into something when you can.

I havn't tried any of the gold items though, so I might try and run a Philistone next time and see how that works out.

Mekerakesh

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaloshin View Post
>boots of swiftness
>ishygddt
this

YDemon

04-19-2012

how did you win? with boot of swiftness and that item path..........

PorpoiseAlert

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyDyman View Post
Oh, almost forgot. For skill set I go:

W > Q > W > E then I max out E, while boosting up Q, then leaving W for last.
....what? His E is on wayyyy too long of a cooldown to be maxing first. Use it for the knockback, not the damage.

Icy Prinny

04-19-2012

Check my last ten games and item set ups if ya think I'm fibbing. XD

The reason I do that is because it can do ALOT of damage, better cooldown time, and that should be the damager right there. It gives enough of an opening that your team mates should have enough time to pound on 'em to death, and the Q and W is just to help out and sustain during the gank.

DarkRonin00

04-19-2012

How in the hell... did you win with those items. I don't even... W into jungle? Why would you start with a 14 CD skill into jungle. I cannot comprehend, you don't even need wriggles on him to jungle. All they need to do is change the 50% reduction to minions and his jungle becomes pretty fast.