LoLU Lesson 1: Attitude

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yoneckaintbroke

04-19-2012

very well put thread there mike you helped me learn that the first game we ever played together this thread should help everyone that reads it and some not so much but your a great mentor so keep up the good work

MikeLemmer

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBreeze95 View Post
Where is this, next topic?
I plan to put that one out later tonight, schedule willing. Altogether, I will put out 6-7 of these over the next week, one per night.

aviraaaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

As both a Summoner's Academy mentor and part of the LoLU council, I just want to say how much I enjoy your posts. They are very easy/fun to read, informative, insightful, and well organized. I hope that when you have more lessons up, you consider a way to organize them all so that newer players can read them consecutively. (If not, let me know and I'll help you out!) Contact me if you need anything, I respect what you're doing for newer summoners and the community here.

Edit: Maki is right, I didn't notice it at first either. The numbering is 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 5, 6.

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Well, since he got Rai's approval, I'm hoping they'll be edited into the first post at the LoL U thread.

Acideaux

04-19-2012

Thank you for this post. I'm always intimidated going into a new game with a learning curve. I had planned to just avoid PvP and be a hermit. This thread has assured me that there are some sophisticated and friendly people out there. I need a friendly environment to have fun and to stick with a game for more than a week.

WhackedMaki

04-19-2012

Wait wait wait. Just noticed. Your numbering is 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 5, 6.

Qwyxzl

04-19-2012

Thanks for this. I especially like how you mentioned calling mia is not a duty, though is nice when someone gives the heads up.

aviraaaa

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirielis View Post
Well, since he got Rai's approval, I'm hoping they'll be edited into the first post at the LoL U thread.
I sure hope so, there's just a lot of information on that thread and I don't want it to get lost.

CptFurious

04-19-2012

Amazing article mate, full of some very sound advice!

It's a real shame that this article hasn't been mandatory reading for all Summoners, I'm currently playing around the Level 20 area and have often experienced every single thing you mentioned all in a single match.

In a recent game I posed a question to all players in chat about why the in-game communication is so hateful and abusive and was met with only one reply which was mocking me for misspelling something... >.<

MikeLemmer

04-19-2012

2nd Lesson added: Minions and the 1v0 Custom