Why Twisted Treeline is being ignored?????

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastly Polak View Post
People who say tt is dumb have obviously never tried playing it. TT is ALOT more fun than SR its just that there is a lot of imbalance on it. If it was as balanced as SR it would be just as popular.
I have played TT. Its too imba for me to have fun on. And fun is an opinion, not fact.

ZO KidKaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Quote:
People who say tt is dumb have obviously never tried playing it. TT is ALOT more fun than SR its just that there is a lot of imbalance on it. If it was as balanced as SR it would be just as popular.
i wouldnt say its imbalanced. just that the map gives rise to certain champs due to safety distance of the towers. and all those walls that give rise to wall hoppers

ZackCross

04-18-2012

Quote:
No. Its stupid.

zeirios

04-18-2012

What is a twisted treeline? wrong game?

King Lenny

04-18-2012

I agree with what someone said, TT is funner if it was balanced like SR. Unfortunately, only 25% of the champs are viable in that map.

Mchammers

04-18-2012

I feel league has been balanced around its 5v5, seeing how the game is based off of DOTA. When you put these champions into an environment such as Twisted Treeline, the balance is thrown off and it basically makes other champions more OP then others. Example, if you wanna win 3's, Tryn, Jax, Mundo, Singed. All have the advantage over other champions who are much more late game champions that require more items. Irelia i would imagine doesn't get played in 3's as much as say a sion, or tryn.

Unholyrath

04-18-2012

No one talks about it because Riot doesn't do anything for it.

For months now it's been known the wraith camp is TT uses the creeps from SR, potentially ruining a jungler on the map.

Hell, the April Fool's joke "League of Legends 3D" doesn't even mention TT. Shows how much they care about it.

Honestly, I moderately enjoy TT, played a round on it the other day. It's just having the game balanced around another game mode somewhat hurts the balance in it.

Zarathustra

04-18-2012

I love tt, the meta for bottom lane is actually pretty interesting. Top/jungle only has like 4-5 things you can really run tho and that's where the problem lies. The jungle in TT is what makes it imba

IshiFox

04-18-2012

Quote:
It's not that it's dumb, just we only use it in customs, as solo queue you can bet anything you always against Singed, Tryndamere and Lee Sin! And occasionally a Tristana who you can never kill!

Such League Wow

04-18-2012

you mean the map where only 15 champs are viable and the same 3 champs are in every single game? can't imagine why no one ever talks about it.

123456 ... 10