Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug Compilation Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dicey

04-18-2012

Quote:
Sand Squid:
After game i just played: the stats wouldn't load, I didn't recieve any IP from the match, and the match didn't appear in my match history.

How long ago was the game?

Nenkie

04-18-2012

Add lag spikes.

OgGhost

04-18-2012

i got one where i finished a match of DOM, stats never came up so i just hit the skip button, and then i couldnt invite my wife cause we both were still "IN GAME" .... sooo yeah i had to log out now im number 20,000 of the que to sign back in... when she got in instant..

EDIT: just got back in game, now i can invite her.. but our names arent showing up in the lobby before hitting start...

Prototalot

04-18-2012

Corki ult will appear to go straight through minions and champions, but will still hit them.
Several times just after patch when Hecarim came onto screen it would have the recalling graphic finishing with nobody there.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

04-18-2012

I had an enemy karthus become untargetable... then he went into a hush, disappeared from view, and came back out "alive". So idk...

Miss Hilton

04-18-2012

Here is the thread about Karthus: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2035259&highlight=bug+karthus
looks like there are a few more bugs people posted in there.

Malene

04-18-2012

Not sure if anyone else experienced this, but two matches ago I was ganking a Vladimir. He clearly already used his pool, and when I tried auto-attacking him, it showed the slashed sword (meaning I can't attack him) even though he was already out of the pool. This lasted for a good five seconds.

Dicey

04-18-2012

Quote:
Miss Hilton:
Here is the thread about Karthus: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2035259&highlight=bug+karthus
looks like there are a few more bugs people posted in there.

Quote:
Werewolf Link:
I had an enemy karthus become untargetable... then he went into a hush, disappeared from view, and came back out "alive". So idk...

Thank you 2 for confirming the bug

Dicey

04-18-2012

Bump

Dicey

04-18-2012

Come on guys keep this thread alive!