Bug Compilation Thread

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuicideCreamPuff

04-18-2012

malphite gets permanently frozen for the rest of the game if blitzcrank grabs him while malphite is in mid-ult

sling14

04-18-2012

untargetable towers just happened to me

couldnt win the game because all towers became untargetable

kUkara4

04-18-2012

Yup, friend list doesn't work properly

Dicey

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
I can confirm the wolf bug is not exclusive to lee.. I was jungling Nocturne today and got them in a position where big wolf was not attacking at all (but the two lesser were), was really odd. I believe it was related to me using Q from far away to leash them as I was running around the corner, got stuck in a weird spot.
Thank you for confirming

Uffie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Bump

CrossBlades

04-18-2012

One time in mid lane, it showed a recall animation, but nobody was recalling

XElement

04-18-2012

You said some but,
Vik's laser will just stop. Or will not see the laser but still hit targets (if it goes in a bush you cannot see in it). Laser will go through minions.
Vik's Ult can still be spammed to double ult.

Sometimes when selecting champions it acts as if you are in a draft pick and tells you its not your turn when you are in blind pick.

I notice the little "hill" below baron, your champion will try to go through it. I was chasing a GP and he went left real fast and hit the "cliff" and then went the proper route.

Mauntra

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hilton View Post
Hecarim getting stuck randomly...have to back to reset it.
Edit: On this my friend said it happened to him 3 times. Got stuck on a tree by blue, second time was on a wall edge, third time was at the curved bend by mid bush. The first time he had to recall, second time he had to recall and the third time after getting stuck he eventually got his movement back.
Yeah, I had it happen to me. If you use his E to dash at someone and you contact the rubble of a destroyed tower, you can get stuck on that too.

Dicey

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
You said some but,
Vik's laser will just stop. Or will not see the laser but still hit targets (if it goes in a bush you cannot see in it). Laser will go through minions.
Vik's Ult can still be spammed to double ult.

Sometimes when selecting champions it acts as if you are in a draft pick and tells you its not your turn when you are in blind pick.

I notice the little "hill" below baron, your champion will try to go through it. I was chasing a GP and he went left real fast and hit the "cliff" and then went the proper route.
Can you reword the last bug? ?

Sand Squid

04-18-2012

After game i just played: the stats wouldn't load, I didn't recieve any IP from the match, and the match didn't appear in my match history.

12345612 ... 28