The "Lag" of the new Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pakaroro

04-18-2012

Just reporting the problem that a lot of people are having which is being reported as lag in most cases, but I'm not sure if I'm just falling out of sync with the server, or what.

Throughout the game I maintained <30ms ping (24-26 even at times when the said lag occurred).
While lagging, health would drop around me, my character may or may not move to my commands, but would return to the original position before the lag started in a majority of the cases.

My CPU load was somewhere around 30-40%, though I only checked this twice due to it seeming to be more of a connection problem and that my hardware was not to blame.

It caused 1 full disconnect at one point, and closing the game with alt-f4 and doing a full reconnect seemed to temporarily keep things running smoothly, only to later run back into the problem.

edit: One thing to add also is that I attempted the full reconnect since i could not recall to base (either by pressing 'B' or by clicking the icon) this was fixed after the reconnect

Hope the issue is able to get resolved soon.
Thank you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pakaroro

04-18-2012

Bumping - Thought this was resolved since there was no problem in 2 customs and 2 regular games, then happened again. Full disconnects several times, had creeps staying all over the place as I seemed to lose sync with the server. Please address this, it is frustrating and makes the game unplayable.