Normal dodging (leave)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Codc

08-10-2010

Pretty simple I guess.

I dodged a normal game last patch and I got a leave. Now, I know it has been fixed since then, but I was wondering why it still appears in the postgame screen.

Are you going to remove those leaves that you gave for no reason or are we stuck with them?

I'm sorry if that question has already been answered, I could not find any thread related to it.

Psychotic Frog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2010

Yeah I found that yesterday too. Queue dodging in a normal game gives a Leave, but no defeat or ELO loss.

Also since the patch we cannot access our ELO rating from the logs. Why that? I think it is pretty usefull to know our own unranked ELO.

Codc

08-10-2010

Still looking for an answer

Fase

08-10-2010

yeah I still have my 3 from dodging ******s thinking its a good idea to all go tanks ><

Codc

08-11-2010

Bump

Skyeclaw

08-11-2010

Ive been waiting for an answer on this too. It's unfair for anyone who plays by the rules to have to be stuck with leaves they didnt earn. Mine weren't even visible b4.

Codc

08-12-2010

Bump

Codc

08-14-2010

Bump

Bpapman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2010

+1 on getting leaves. When my team picks really bad setups i always tend to leave knowing we will loose. So far I was right 7/8 times for my leaves since the season 1 patch

Beardless Duck

08-14-2010

I am not giving Riot a cent more until they fix this PROBLEM. Look at all the bugs that cause people to have to dodge and tell me it's fair to get a leave AND a loss for just dodging a queue.

There are always people that will need to leave during the game and many times they find out during queue, which can take quite awhile. I would much have them dodge queue than rage or afk.