Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Owning with Blitzcrank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD:
Update for anyone interested. Blitz shield scales fully with armor/MR, despite what lolwiki says. Test it out yourself. This makes tear start, well, pretty much mandatory, which fits perfectly with my personal experience with blitz despite having the misconception that the shield was dealt true damage.

Yah, I never bothered with any numbers. But I could tell by playing that I was much tankier at the end of the game if I started Tear, and I didn't feel gimped at the start by doing so.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

If AP Blitz isn't working out for you, then:

You can't land grabs properly most of the time.

You don't fully realize what kind of damage buff Lichbane does for him. With the nature of his kit you can literally get 4 procs easily since his abilities are spaced out.