Honor the Way of the Warrior with Warlord Shen!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Walking Dead

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsing View Post
Yi has a Samurai skin and he's considered an assassin. Samurai are not assassin, so what exactly is the problem? It's merely a look. It would be the same if I complained about Anivia being a mechanical bird, considering Anivia is not a mechanical bird which would make Hextech Anivia not right to have.

You need to stop and think and get over the fact that there are going to be skins released that are not going to make absolutely any sense. No sense in complaining about Shen having a Samurai-like skin. He looks more like the Shredder than anything, and we all know that the "Shred-head" was infact a Ninja with battle armor.
A samurai and a ninja CAN be an assassin... But a ninja CANNOT be a samurai...

DesertShaman

04-18-2012

First think I thought when I saw this skin: So THIS is why they haven't properly nerfed Shen yet... they need to sell this skin first...

Second think I thought: Wait... Shen is a flippin' ninja AND a bad-ass samurai? Gotta have it!

DesertShaman

04-18-2012

Third thing I thought: Another Shen skin... and Soraka still has only two terrible skins...

poijklmnb

04-18-2012

i think this is one of the best skins released in some time i will be getting this and i hope this level of skin are continued good job riot

PeteyPiranha

04-18-2012

i like how their releasing this AFTER he got buffed into God tier. Smart marketing Riot, smart marketing.

Nekokeki

04-18-2012

Shredder!

santaisho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Shredder, **** yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Well, he has the damage for it! xD

BobMcFail

04-18-2012

shreder anyone?

Grimmis

04-18-2012

Finally Shen gets a nice skin.