Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Honor the Way of the Warrior with Warlord Shen!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toysoldier

04-18-2012

I love this skin and all... But Shen already has a few skins, maybe not the best, but he has them.

RespawnIngPoint

Recruiter

04-18-2012

where the **** is pulsefire ezreal? and stop disliking this ****, it have been months and noone said anything about that

inFamousO

04-18-2012

<3

darkhellion111

04-18-2012

shredder from TMNT much? lol

GayLordFaker

04-18-2012

Skin is awesome!...BUT please make Warlord skin for Akali and Keenen...then we can be matching FLIPPIN NINJAS!!!

Nomsumer

04-18-2012

Skin looks great from angles that I can never view from while playing.

How bout some that will show me what I will see in game?

Edit: Saw Emissary Shadows thread post the pics that are useful. It looks pretty mediocre, of course that might be partially due to the low res textures he uses.

Ankokukai

04-18-2012

Quote:
TNAngels:
Nice skin! So glad this came with hecarim patch. So much better <3 good job riot! If only i could get scorpion shen from way back..

me has :3!

even if im not buying this Warlord Shen (yet), i gotta say that his animations are awesome, it's totally worth the buy, but i'll wait until he's on sale because im that cheap, lol

gj Riot on an awesome skin

caromarger

04-18-2012

Im just wondering if i will ever be able to play lol again since i boycotted it over a month ago cause they never released pulsefire ezreal on his b day

ZehNetoBR

04-18-2012

Come to think of it, Shen's tankiness actually makes way more sense with this skin than with his ninja counterparts.

Nomsumer

04-18-2012

Quote:
ZehNetoBR:
Come to think of it, Shen's tankiness actually makes way more sense with this skin than with his ninja counterparts.

hows that?