Honor the Way of the Warrior with Warlord Shen!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeksNaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Champion Herald

04-18-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Itís been said that there are two sides to every coin. Every yin has its yang, every night has its dawn, and every raincloud has its silver lining. And occasionally, lurking inside that mysterious ninja type, thereís a samurai just waiting to get out!

Thatís precisely why it is my pleasure to present Warlord Shen Ė a more heavily armed and armored take on the tanky side of the ninja trinity. If youíre of a mind that everythingís a bit better if it hearkens to the Way of the Warrior, then get ready to plant a flag, draw your katana and brace yourself to engage in glorious Bushido combat.

Your Shogun awaits you in the League of Legends Store, summoner!

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Not a bad replacement for Mortal Kombat Shen.

And one of the rare instances where the skin is actually better than the splash art.

BeastMode

04-18-2012

Now this is a good skin... lol hecarim

TNAngels

04-18-2012

Nice skin! So glad this came with hecarim patch. So much better <3 good job riot! If only i could get scorpion shen from way back..

1NST

04-18-2012

Nice skin, good sword animations!

Makes me think that with the new skin, impending shen nerf? However since even if he does get a slight nerf, he will still be viable.

Stexe

Adjudicator

04-18-2012

Awesome. Still waiting on seeing skins for Soraka, Swain, and Trundle...

Oh, and an update on some not-so-Legendary "Legendary" skins like: Annie in Wonderland, Magnificent Twisted Fate, Red Baron Corki, and Ice Toboggan Corki (which is classified as a Legendary skin as per this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=58815)

Finally, check out all the entries for my art contest (Champion Amalgamation) that just ended: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1920765

Hidari Shotaro

04-18-2012

best shen skin ever. needs a ryo of wildfire skin though.

HookD

04-18-2012

epic skin

Prince Kassad

04-18-2012

Cool skin, but we want to see Shen's face.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1523654

^ That fan art is awesome. I would instabuy something along those lines.

Unknown Menace

04-18-2012

Wow..this skin is BEASTT

1234511 ... 20