Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


New Hecarim Bundles in the Upcoming Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxhound300

Senior Member

04-18-2012

I love the red one. If I enjoy Hecarim I'll buy that one for sure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shamu Slam

Junior Member

04-18-2012

Quote:
ArchieAndrews:
eh. they all look like the same. shouldve gave one with eight legs for a spider theme.


Don't see why riot refuses to make simple **** that would please the players. I mean that would be just amazing. Or the reverse hacarim. Top half horse, bottom half human. Tired of ****ing bland 450 rp skin bundles as well. They could at least make something appealing that you want to buy.

Saving my ip for next champ. Varas or something? And my rp I was going to use for hacarim will be saved for one of his skins, assuming its even worth zooming in on to look at.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsyXel

Senior Member

04-18-2012

I actually enjoy these skins.

Its been a while, IMO, since they've released a champ with nice skins attached to it. I already bought the bundle and am very satisfied.

Here's hoping that the next champ that gets released has some nice skins with it as well. I don't mind throwing my money at the screen so long as its for quality and not quantity.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razur

Senior Member

04-18-2012

Quote:
Blaine Tog:
These all look kinda same-y...

Quote:
Mappy4ever:
Those are some terrible skins (as in, I dont see the difference except for the weapon)

Quote:
ArchieAndrews:
eh. they all look like the same. shouldve gave one with eight legs for a spider theme.

Quote:
ROACH234:
These are as bad as the original Xerath release skins.

Quote:
Kazaan:
How hard is it to make a skin that unique and looks cool? Literally anything is possible. You just have to use your imagination Riot. Quit coming out with bland skins. I mean if you made the scythe bigger and more badass it would make the reaper skin 100x cooler. You could also make the blue flame effects red to give it a different feel than the original one. Seriously... I am disappointed.

Quote:
Tekrek:
Skins are too similar in game....could have made a fortune with a my little pony reference skin.

Quote:
drripe1:
Don't see why riot refuses to make simple **** that would please the players. I mean that would be just amazing. Or the reverse hacarim. Top half horse, bottom half human. Tired of ****ing bland 450 rp skin bundles as well. They could at least make something appealing that you want to buy.





I don't think you guys quite understand.
Hecarim is based off the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
His Blood Knight Skin is based off the White Horseman (Conquest), and his Reaper Skin is based off the Pale Horseman (Death). His Original skin is seen as the Red Horseman (War).

Hecarim and his skins are cleaver. They may look similar, but they each represent something; I mean how cool is that?

I think Riot did a great job making the Hecarim skins. They symbolize something. I would rather have a skin pulled from historic/biblical text than a skin that random and doesn't fit the character. Like the Champion for how they're played, not how they look.

And as far as an MLP skin, Riot needs permission from Hasbro so a lawsuit doesn't ensue. & Hasbro is more that likely to say no, because they don't want Hecarim the Shadow of War associated with their TV show. On the other hand, Faust is a cool gal and it may get approved.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoLF42

Senior Member

04-18-2012

A change of colour would make it more distinguishable like a bloodmoon type skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarBubbles

Senior Member

04-18-2012

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks his skins are bland.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durugon

Senior Member

04-18-2012

Quote:
ArchieAndrews:
eh. they all look like the same. shouldve gave one with eight legs for a spider theme.


Dude if a spider charged me i would run in fear from it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VOLSTMASTER

Senior Member

04-18-2012

Quote:
Pinwino:
Copy-Paste Skins


so individual models and textures to represent skins is copy and past as opposed to others like shen, kogmaw, soraka, mord, vald.....

point made?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VOLSTMASTER

Senior Member

04-18-2012

Quote:
Razurz:
I don't think you guys quite understand.
Hecarim is based off the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
His Blood Knight Skin is based off the White Horseman (Conquest), and his Reaper Skin is based off the Pale Horseman (Death). His Original skin is seen as the Red Horseman (War).

Hecarim and his skins are cleaver. They may look similar, but they each represent something; I mean how cool is that?

I think Riot did a great job making the Hecarim skins. They symbolize something. I would rather have a skin pulled from historic/biblical text than a skin that random and doesn't fit the character. Like the Champion for how they're played, not how they look.

And as far as an MLP skin, Riot needs permission from Hasbro so a lawsuit doesn't ensue. & Hasbro is more that likely to say no, because they don't want Hecarim the Shadow of War associated with their TV show. On the other hand, Faust is a cool gal and it may get approved.


glad someone else likes his skins


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Link66

Junior Member

04-18-2012

Reaper Hecarim reminds me of Grim Reaper Karthus -_-