Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Hecarim Bundles in the Upcoming Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osterkamp

04-18-2012

varus!!!

BBBombBB

04-18-2012

How would a "Rebirth Hecarim" look as a skin?
I would have rather had that than the Reaper Hecarim, which looks too similar to the classic skin... but that's only my opinion.

onionmanofgreece

04-18-2012

Look, i know you guys are busy trying to come up with original ideas for champions and their skins but this is simply lackluster. I mean i pretty much buy every champion you guys release and i usually shell out another 10 bucks for a skin that i like. But i can honestly say i dont like his original skin nor the other two options. Sorry riot, your not getting around $20 out of me this week. shame really i was looking foward to this champ alot

DBearXIII

04-18-2012

People become stupid more and more.... with no eyes to see the differences or artistics, just shut the fu.ck up.

Gadex1

04-18-2012

A lot of angry people here.(some are over reacting) Just make the flames and effects for blood knight red and for reaper purple. Or some other colors your artists seem suitable other than the blue of the default skin and people will be happy. They only look similar in game because of the flame effects just like Xerath. I think they look very good just "similar". Anyways whether he looks bad or not I'm enjoying Hecarim so far.

BurntToasters

04-18-2012

switch the blood with the reaper. will probley get so much more buyers :/

Septillion

04-18-2012

WTF people? Those skins are awesome! Especially the reaper one. Yeeessh.. get me all butthurt would ya..
Humph..

*Crosses arms*

KhaotixKhaos

04-18-2012

After such a long wait I finnaly Trample my Enemys into the ground!

Areotix

04-18-2012

he should have a Dormammu like skin. it would make sense and they are both in perma-smile

Pepperpwni

04-18-2012

Incoming downvotes but...

They look different to me. I assume people are noticing the blue flames more than anything.