Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Hecarim Bundles in the Upcoming Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erronius

04-18-2012

Lol, so he does everything Xin does -only way better? I don't care if he's fun, we already had Xin, and Xin is fun.. But FFS Xin is rarely played for a reason, perhaps fix him instead of making Xin 2.0 with mechanics that break your game engine and prolong patch releases...

Lerry the Lebster

04-18-2012

These skins are terrible. You literally can't tell the difference even looking at the portrait. How are you supposed to notice it in game?

Sonovius

04-18-2012

wow those two skins are really awful. exactly the same as the original. need to do a Xerath recolor on them.

smunk

04-18-2012

Those skins are very similar. The 1st and 3rd seem to have just a horse's shoulderplate replaced with a book.

Eat Orange Be K

04-18-2012

Xerath, is that you?

Ekolid

04-18-2012

They need to get a particle recolor just like Xer if I'm to consider.

Gojumpoffacliff

04-18-2012

Eh I don't really like 'em could have made one with different colors(red,orange,yellow).

Porkchap

04-18-2012

THIS HORSE IS OP!! all you need is a phantom dancer and a frozen mallet then ult FTW!!!

Nussygobyebye

04-18-2012

for some reason it wont even try to start the battle once ive locked in and everything. what is going on? is it because of this most recent patch? HELP!

AgentKyubey

04-18-2012

Hey guys am i late for the party?.....