Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Hecarim Bundles in the Upcoming Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aKa Bad BoY

04-18-2012

lame skins ... worst design ever ... they look exactly the same in game except for the weapons ... the art may look different but meh =-= ... not gonna buy a single skin ... just the champ worth the money

GhostDieM

04-18-2012

Quote:
CruCiFixion69:
wow they did horrible art work with hecarim wow im not wasting my money on a champion that they do horrible with skins wth? 3 skins and they all are the same only difference is coloring to his armor and his weapon change ? u want us to waste our real life hard earned working money to pay for something with this bad of ****? wow im done with LoL nothing new for newer players no ip/exp raise took me over 3 months of playing straight every day 3-4 hours a day just to hit lvl 30 to even get in ranked games then when u do hit lvl 30 YOU have literally no good team mates in any game due to leavers/afkers or i would say shi t talkers like myself but i keep it to a good term now so i dont get banned but serously nothing is going on with this game thats new

Settle down there coyboy it's just a game Nobody is forcing you to buy anything but I do hope they will change the skins a little in the future.

MrRandomJr

04-18-2012

Bah, not getting this, even for ip. Gibbe an ahri skin.

JohnPetrucci

04-18-2012

Quote:
Necrorder:
whats with all the negative comments about the skins? i mean seriously whats so bad about them? if any skins should be bad it should be the supposed "legacy" skins people dont like... these skins are great!!!

The skins are not bad in themselves. They look nice. The problem is that it's hard to tell them apart. The point of a skin is to have an obvious visual difference, and these skins are hard to tell from one another even with the camera zoomed in.

I was going to pick up a bundle, but now that I see the skins I'll just hold on to my RP until something comes that really stands out.

Sentient 6

04-18-2012

Reaper one looks identical to the original, and the Crimson one looks worse than both.

Didn't you guys learn anything during the Xerath debacle? At least change the color of his glowey bits; give the Crimson one a red aura, and the Reaper one a purple aura.

Twizinator

04-18-2012

I personally really like the Reaper skin. Is it possible that you (Riot) could make the ghosts produced in his ultimate also have the same skin as the player? It looks like regardless the ghosts are just default skins but I think it would be really cool if they reflected the investment in a skin.

Castochi

04-18-2012

As always the cool skin in the Double Bundle... -.-

Laurix

04-18-2012

What a shame, it's Xerath pre-skin fix all over again.

Jclofsho

04-18-2012

is it me or did they not put the rune buffs for ap in the patch

Enro xCalamity

04-18-2012

Quote:
AIDZzzz:
You made the mastery page larger than the client!!! There's no way to take it off in champion selection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~!!!!

Thisssss. It's so awkward sitting there, waiting for the game to start while knowing the others are like, "Wtf? Lock in!"

Edit: Also, was hoping for Reaper. Eh. . Oh, well; default it is!