Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Hecarim Bundles in the Upcoming Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VOLSTMASTER

04-18-2012

Sweet

Markiplier Hero

04-18-2012

whats with all the negative comments about the skins? i mean seriously whats so bad about them? if any skins should be bad it should be the supposed "legacy" skins people dont like... these skins are great!!!

Flim and Flam

04-18-2012

I came expecting a rainbow colored skin.

jickerjacker

04-18-2012

Where is the creativity in these skins T_T.
At least do a headless horsemen or a rainbow pony or SOMETHING.
These practically look the same.

Azzanandra

Recruiter

04-18-2012

Not sure if want.

diegoSven

04-18-2012

Yeah, "upcoming"

FaceCheckMyBush

04-18-2012

The skins are quite underwhelming, not gonna lie. Kinda the same disappointment that came with the Xerath skins where you were like.. "they all look basically the same...". Definitely not gonna purchase the bundle on this one.

GhostDieM

04-18-2012

I'm sad, the Hecarim knight concept art looks awesome but it's pretty terrible in-game It looks like they slapped half a helmet on his head which looks pretty crappy with that light shining out from under it. I actually like the reaper one better in-game but the concept from that one looks a lot like the original. Pretty underwhelming tbh.

Torinux

04-18-2012

Classic and reaper looks almost the same to be honest. the bloody one looks nice and yeah, Y U NO SAY NOTHING ABOUT WARLORD SHEN? it is already in the store...

P.S. Hecarim walking animation looks TERRIBLE! TEEEEEERRIBLE!

CruCiFixion69

Recruiter

04-18-2012

wow they did horrible art work with hecarim wow im not wasting my money on a champion that they do horrible with skins wth? 3 skins and they all are the same only difference is coloring to his armor and his weapon change ? u want us to waste our real life hard earned working money to pay for something with this bad of ****? wow im done with LoL nothing new for newer players no ip/exp raise took me over 3 months of playing straight every day 3-4 hours a day just to hit lvl 30 to even get in ranked games then when u do hit lvl 30 YOU have literally no good team mates in any game due to leavers/afkers or i would say shi t talkers like myself but i keep it to a good term now so i dont get banned but serously nothing is going on with this game thats new