Want higher elo? READ THIS THREAD NOW!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critsilol

04-25-2012

lol a unique guide :P, I'll give you that but eh what about other people that simply suck? The other day I was in a game with a vayne and she had a skin on the loading screen I was like WE WIIIN CS UP VAYNE and I see that she sucks and that wasn't even a bad game for her >.> and she bought a skin because it looks "good", skins shud have a prerequesuite but yeah this guide might not work if you have dumb team mates xD.

HeadChief

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeSheIs18 View Post
lol a unique guide :P, I'll give you that but eh what about other people that simply suck? The other day I was in a game with a vayne and she had a skin on the loading screen I was like WE WIIIN CS UP VAYNE and I see that she sucks and that wasn't even a bad game for her >.> and she bought a skin because it looks "good", skins shud have a prerequesuite but yeah this guide might not work if you have dumb team mates xD.
Mix it up with this guide: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2059396

PyGoN

04-25-2012

I found that push ups dont do it for me, before I dive ballz deep into the seventh circle of ELO HELL I gotta get to 30. . . In the interim ive been flogging my back with a cat of nine tails soaked in battery acid every time I die in an unranked blind pick game (L2 Passion of the Chirst everyone. . .)

I'm taking the right steps though, got me a credit card which I maxed to purchase every hero AND every skin for said heros.

I wanna be conditioned before I hit the big leagues. That way I can ride Teemo's astronaut skin straight to 2100+! ! ! ! ! ! !

HeadChief

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyGoN View Post
I found that push ups dont do it for me, before I dive ballz deep into the seventh circle of ELO HELL I gotta get to 30. . . In the interim ive been flogging my back with a cat of nine tails soaked in battery acid every time I die in an unranked blind pick game (L2 Passion of the Chirst everyone. . .)

I'm taking the right steps though, got me a credit card which I maxed to purchase every hero AND every skin for said heros.

I wanna be conditioned before I hit the big leagues. That way I can ride Teemo's astronaut skin straight to 2100+! ! ! ! ! ! !
Now that's a man with goals in his mind to make it great and far in this game, bought every hero and every skin for his mains. I want all of you level 30's to consider something if you have not put any riot points into this game. I want you to think about how much time you put into this game, and think of all the other **** in real life you spend your money on and you should be ashamed you haven't at least put in the credit to treat yourself in something you really enjoy and thats league. So pick up a credit card at the bank if you don't yet have one, and start by putting in even 20 bucks a week of your paycheck even is enough to slowly get yourself some extra boost to help you ELO career.