Want higher elo? READ THIS THREAD NOW!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadChief View Post
(Do 3 pushs Every time you die)
What if ur too weak to do 3 push ups? do you have to stay at fountain and afk til u muscle up the strength for the 3 pushups?

What if ur karthus and take revive? do you have to do the 3 pushups before u can use revive?

What if u get ulted by yorick? do you have to do 6 pushups when you die?

Do you have to do extra pushups if morde makes you his bitc h? say 30?

Asazen

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGundam View Post
saids 1600 after reaching 1599, now is 1470, LOL its scrubs like u who ruin the game for other people
1599 is pretty much 1600. And yes..you do know ELO fluctuates you know? lol! I'm back up to 1520. I went on a 11 game losing streak, some because of bad games others becasue of my team. Now I am on a 7-2 run because I have gotten competent teams and I am playing well. I will laugh in your face when I hit 1700. Please check my profile every day. Because guess what..I only started playing ranked 3 weeks ago ahahahahhahaa. And I have almost the same ELO as you.

And in reply to the original post..I posed that becasue I thought it was funny he was saying if your not Gold ELO ur bad and he wasnt Gold ELO..wasn't trying to troll. LEarn to take a joke you guys.

NoobyTunes

04-24-2012

Lmao. This made me laugh so hard, I looked like an idiot in campus

Azzma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

This seems legit. Will have to try this method out.

Ev1LLe

04-24-2012

just spent $300 on skins, still losing... whats the deal????

HeadChief

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asazen View Post
Ahem...you are 1471 ELO!!!!! Guess you gotta take that shower and set some goals for yourself noob

(1600 ELO here)-------PS. You need to do more pushups, I dont think you have enough discipline yet
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22918172 Asazen's stats < http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25660698

I started playing rank the first time i hit 30, the only heros good enough i transferred to rank was ashe, nunu, and Alistar and annie. I only had about 300 normal wins and equal loses since I was still learning the game, then i played some rank made it about late 1200's i was going up and down. Then pick up new heros like master Yi Janna, and Katarina. Got me as far as 1350's, then Ap amumu jungle got me to mid 1450's. Now TF got me to gold. I don't have much experience as i don't have as many wins in normal and enoug ip for any runes and different combos to even think about picking counter picks. Im dependent fully on hybrid builds to get me this far. I'm a ****ing underdog bro and ill take you guys on and put on a rough fight before you take me down *****es so bring it on!

KvarrBrown

Recruiter

04-24-2012

I guess Alistar follows your hints. Push ups, nothing can hold him back and free intimidating skin...
Are you his coach?

HeadChief

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJs View Post
What if ur too weak to do 3 push ups? do you have to stay at fountain and afk til u muscle up the strength for the 3 pushups?

What if ur karthus and take revive? do you have to do the 3 pushups before u can use revive?

What if u get ulted by yorick? do you have to do 6 pushups when you die?

Do you have to do extra pushups if morde makes you his bitc h? say 30?
Listen to yourself, stop questioning stupid questions like a lil ***** and just do more push ups. If a question arrises when you need to do push ups you just do them and do extras. Don't you get it, its about disipline and BEEF!

HeadChief

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev1LLe View Post
just spent $300 on skins, still losing... whats the deal????
Listen man, you don't get the skins if you don't deserve them bud. You need to play the hero and master the champion and keep thinking that you are working to perfect this hero so you can treat yourself with a skin and be even better at it. Once you start wining and pulling the great tactics that takes skill shots to do, you will FEEL ready to get the skin. It won't work if you spoil yourself.

Little Boy Nate

04-25-2012

AKALI BAY BAY! Bought a skin for her and almost always go positive when I play her now, most of the time snowballing to victory.