Want higher elo? READ THIS THREAD NOW!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeadChief

04-18-2012

HELLO KIDS! HEAD CHIEF'S GONNA TEACH YOU SOME BASIC STEPS ON HOW TO START GETTING ON YOUR WAY TO MY LEVEL AND POSSIBLY BEYOND! (pfft TRY)

Ok so:

# Uno: First you gotta buy some cool skins on your best and favorite champions. And ill tell you why that makes you play better. First off, if you only enroll in just classic skins, you never get to go deeper into the champion then anyone else. Your just an ordinary person playing the ordinary champion. When you get a COOL SKIN, you get to FEEL the champion, BE the CHAMPION!, You got to feel the senses of the champion and remember you are supperior to everyone else. Get a skin that's more costly then another if you feel as if you have mastered the hero more. Get skins that cost less if you feel you are worthy enough of the champion still supperior, AND PUT THOSE WHO HAVE COSTLY SKINS TO THE TEST! (muahahahha)

Next: You gotta SET GOALS MAN! WHATS YOUR GOAL? Get at least to GOLD Elo bro.
Now listen to me, you are ment to be at the elo you are at, ITS ALL ABOUT RANKED BAY BAY. so you gotta be IN SHAPE, you got to WANT TO WIN, LIVE TO WIN AND YOU ARE A WARRIOR OF YOUR OWN JUSTICE,

For Starters YOU gotta do PUSH UPS before you play, DO 10 before the game start Ez(Do 3 pushs Every time you die) This will teach you DISCIPLINE, this will pump some blood into your brain and then you WIN ez, your untouchable. Your enemies DONT EVEN COME CLOSE BAY BAY! and then drink some protien shakes and play on some lumosity.com (bay BAY!)

Take a good look at your elo and if your not at least in gold bro, then I suggest you take a first step and take a cold shower in the morning and do something about it!

Head Out.

Asazen

04-18-2012

Ahem...you are 1471 ELO!!!!! Guess you gotta take that shower and set some goals for yourself noob

(1600 ELO here)-------PS. You need to do more pushups, I dont think you have enough discipline yet

faster lag

04-18-2012

^ fail troll

HeadChief is giving useful advice. The advice he gives should work because it get's your Adrenaline up and that helps to have faster reactions. It should also help you get in /stay in shape 8)

Gilest17

04-18-2012

buy skins, people will think you're good witth the champ if you're willing to pay money for it, they will fear you!

The Gilded Hero

04-18-2012

[QUOTE=# Uno: First you gotta buy some cool skins on your best and favorite champions.[/QUOTE]
I dont believe this because many people with skins suck ass take it from an ELO HELL member my class Teemo will own other Champions

Kronikor

04-18-2012

Skintimidation ftw!!!

CountAllister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

He's joking but the excercise thing? I do the pushups

I may be a gamer but I want to be a fit gamer and get all the honeys, bro

HeadChief

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountAllister View Post
He's joking but the excercise thing? I do the pushups

I may be a gamer but I want to be a fit gamer and get all the honeys, bro
Excersising is no joke bro, I've taken a break from LoL as soon as I went down in ELO and gave myself a push up rule list to complete 1,000 push ups before playing another game, not only that but i also been eating healtheir and everything so it really does affect your game, and I feel you on the honey's bro, nothing makes you play better then fulfilling your sexual desires to really clear the rest of the outer stress while your playing the game I got myself back up to gold elo and broke myself a new highest ELO record following my own rules. Check out my thread aswell:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=bruce+lee

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25660698

CharonPyrrhus

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadChief View Post
HELLO KIDS! HEAD CHIEF'S GONNA TEACH YOU SOME BASIC STEPS ON HOW TO START GETTING ON YOUR WAY TO MY LEVEL AND POSSIBLY BEYOND! (pfft TRY)

Ok so:

# Uno: First you gotta buy some cool skins on your best and favorite champions. And ill tell you why that makes you play better. First off, if you only enroll in just classic skins, you never get to go deeper into the champion then anyone else. Your just an ordinary person playing the ordinary champion. When you get a COOL SKIN, you get to FEEL the champion, BE the CHAMPION!, You got to feel the senses of the champion and remember you are supperior to everyone else. Get a skin that's more costly then another if you feel as if you have mastered the hero more. Get skins that cost less if you feel you are worthy enough of the champion still supperior, AND PUT THOSE WHO HAVE COSTLY SKINS TO THE TEST! (muahahahha)

Next: You gotta SET GOALS MAN! WHATS YOUR GOAL? Get at least to GOLD Elo bro.
Now listen to me, you are ment to be at the elo you are at, ITS ALL ABOUT RANKED BAY BAY. so you gotta be IN SHAPE, you got to WANT TO WIN, LIVE TO WIN AND YOU ARE A WARRIOR OF YOUR OWN JUSTICE,

For Starters YOU gotta do PUSH UPS before you play, DO 10 before the game start Ez(Do 3 pushs Every time you die) This will teach you DISCIPLINE, this will pump some blood into your brain and then you WIN ez, your untouchable. Your enemies DONT EVEN COME CLOSE BAY BAY! and then drink some protien shakes and play on some lumosity.com (bay BAY!)

Take a good look at your elo and if your not at least in gold bro, then I suggest you take a first step and take a cold shower in the morning and do something about it!

Head Out.
Brucie Kibbutz? Is it really you??? Winners Baby! WINNERS!!!

HornyGundam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asazen View Post
Ahem...you are 1471 ELO!!!!! Guess you gotta take that shower and set some goals for yourself noob

(1600 ELO here)-------PS. You need to do more pushups, I dont think you have enough discipline yet
saids 1600 after reaching 1599, now is 1470, LOL its scrubs like u who ruin the game for other people