Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo viable with new Hecarim patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyn0s

04-18-2012

With the new bug fixes to Teemo and the improvement to his Move Quick, do you think that Teemo will be played more in ranked? Do you think that he is even viable for solo top? (He isn't for anything else) What problems/concerns does the LoL community have with ranked Teemo at this point? Discuss. (:

SyskyIsNifty

04-18-2012

Sure, if we ever get the Hecarim patch. -_-

Xyn0s

04-18-2012

Quote:
MishaIsAwesome:
Sure, if we ever get the Hecarim patch. -_-

...... Have you logged in to LoL recently?

SyskyIsNifty

04-18-2012

Sorry, I don't have League on my laptop. But you have to admit, the Hecarim patch took ages.

Yes, I've taken up Teemo recently and he's pretty **** good. He plays somewhat like Twitch, but that's just my opinion. And, contrary to popular belief, I tried out doing bot with Taric, and it worked quite well.

Edit: Really forums? Dam n is obscene language?

BubbaJay

04-18-2012

One of my friends plays Teemo alot for normal 5v5 games, although she hasn't played with the new patch updates it is possible to solo top depending on who the enemy champion is. With an improvement to his escape mechanism, I believe Teemo will be played a bit more often in ranked games as it will give him a bit of extra survivability.

Sexual Healing

04-19-2012

Teemo is quite situational and counters specific champion types. The buff certainly won't hurt his ability to be a solid counter-pick. Have fun, all you trynd-toppers:P

gankas kon

04-19-2012

I just tries him for the first time in normals today. Got fed in two games and did well in the other.

He was super fun to play and that poison..so good.

His shrooms by far are what won games. Teammates could over extend and take risks. If they got in trouble they just ran to a shroom

Mattsacre

04-20-2012

Teemo is prob my fav champ, I simply like ranged champs better and his run speed/attack speed are right up my alley.
But I notice the one bug fix that has never been adressed that would actually make him a viable rank pick has once again been glossed over: Blinding Dart, its suppost to apply a blinding venom/dmg making target miss all their attacks for duration (it scales on time per tier), it never applies a miss attack debuff on target, they still get shots on you during that time.

If they are "blinded" and per the discription they can't see you to attack you, you should recieve 0 dmg from them in that time frame (unless its a DoT put on prior to your attack), try it and see, you will see they blast right through the "blinding poison" of the Blinding Dart.

GammaEspeon

04-20-2012

Quote:
Mattsacre:
If they are "blinded" and per the discription they can't see you to attack you, you should recieve 0 dmg from them in that time frame (unless its a DoT put on prior to your attack), try it and see, you will see they blast right through the "blinding poison" of the Blinding Dart.

It only works on autoattacks, any abilities used still function and on hit effects seem to still function strangely enough.

Xyn0s

04-22-2012

Does anyone think that Teemo is viable as a support champion? He does not have slows like may other supports, (other than shrooms) but he gets free wards, and has a blind which really helps the AD Carry. Thoughts?