Error while downloading new patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hurse

04-18-2012

In the middle of the downloading, I got an error message telling me
'' that all the it failed to download or extract all updated files after several attempt. Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection, an that you ahve suficient space on your computer.
(Error: 0xc1e90006)

Internet is ok
I have plenty of romme on my comp ...
need some help please !

Rijonkulous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Having the same problem, tried turning off firewalls, repairing, and reinstalling and still getting the same thing.

Blrff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

im having the same issue

Balfourthejedi

04-18-2012

I finished the patch but im having an issue with getting to the game. i can get to the login screen but this comes up: Failed to load module mod/man/mod_man.dat' 0/0 bytes loaded.
and it asks if i want to send an error report, i chose yes and it just stays open till i close it. the login screen is open during this. if i login then it takes me to the larger screen but its all blank. i dont mean whitewashed blank but the dark blue background just with nothing on it. it stays like this until i close it, i gave it 20mins before closing. i tried installation repair 3 times now and no changes. i dont think there was a problem while updating i didnt lose connection that i know of. is it my computer's settings or is it the patch? please help i have found nothing through google or the forums yet and ive been looking all morning.

Volitaire

04-18-2012

Having this problem as well. Update gets to a file called WebKit.dll and freezes. I was having this problem with the PBE a few days ago, and it actually fixed itself last night when I downloaded the patch onto that instead. I wake up this morning and now the problem is with the regular game. Is the fact that I downloaded the patch onto the PBE effecting my normal client?

logitewty

04-18-2012

PBE shouldn't effect the normal client, they are different executables and their files are saved in different locations (presumably).

Hurse

04-18-2012

I rebooted comp and it worked out great try this everyone !

Volitaire

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by logitewty View Post
PBE shouldn't effect the normal client, they are different executables and their files are saved in different locations (presumably).
I only mentioned it because oftentimes the problem is the one we overlook. While I would assume the two clients have nothing to do with each other, I want to also make sure it's not overlooked.

Peaceoneday

04-18-2012

I have the same issue. The update keeps stopping at VarusExpirationTimer.luaobj and then the error pops out....

KingLordFluffy

04-18-2012

My error is that I get to 33% And my downloading speed drops from 1,148 kb/s to 0-1 kb/s and i get an ETA of 1,500-2,500 hours =\

I've restarted the client and my modem but it hasn't changed anything.

Is there anything you can think of that'd help?

Edit; Fixed the problem, I just had to turn off my computer and reset my modem.