The Compulsive Summoner's List v0.1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DatDot

04-18-2012

What is this list?

This list is designed to provide a quick reference sheet to find other players that are similar in skill level and compatibility. The list is in it's earliest stage and so far provides the following information: name, roles, best champions, wins, level, microphone, medium of communication, and play style.

Why should I put my name on this list?

Well, if you have a hard time finding other players to team up with, this can help. Anyone can view this list and search for other summoner's to play with. Plus it takes no time to enter your name on the list.

How do I put my name on the list?

All you have to do is fill out a quick and simple form and your response will be automatically recorded onto the spreadsheet! Please follow these directions to add yourself to the list;

1. Visit this link, and complete the form.
2. Rest easy knowing everything was done automatically!
3. Search the list for other players by visiting this link.

What if someone on the list is a griefer, bad player, etc?

The best way to deal with a griefer or generally bad player is to leave accurate and mature feedback on this thread. You will also be able to message me to have a name removed, provided that you have sufficient evidence against the accused. Please use this list with your own discretion.

What will be added in the future?

I am open to suggestions from everyone. I could possibly add more columns in the future, or, different formatting, etc.

Resources Section
  • LoLPro (Guides written by Pro players)

Dasick

04-18-2012

too bad 90% of these forums are filled with smurfs

DatDot

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasick View Post
too bad 90% of these forums are filled with smurfs
Any account will be allowed on the list. I know some may not want their main account name on the list, which is fine.

umadredsbro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

too bad 90% of this community has different standards of being good. And if this takes off, egotastics will come in complaining that so-and-so is a piece-of-**** player every 20 seconds

Koi Nami Only

04-18-2012

Guess I'll start it off?
1. Summoner Name
Tsuryuk (this is an alt account)
2. Roles (Can you do all? Best at?)
Learning jungle/AD ranged carry but best at support
3. Best Champions
Soraka/Vayne
4. Normal Wins
5. Summoner Level
6. Microphone?
Nerp
7. TS3/Vent/Skype/Etc?
Vent and skype but don't like lagging during a game + music is better ;x

Edit: Also can you add elo? I know some of us need duo partners to possibly help get out of lower elos and such so that may help and is a quick reference.

cursedZerow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

1. Summoner Name
cursedZerow

2. Roles (Can you do all? Best at?)
Yes - AP Mid, Jungle, top
3. Best Champions
Nocturne, LeBlanc, Orianna
4. Normal Wins
200~250
5. Summoner Level
6. Microphone?
yes
7. TS3/Vent/Skype/Etc?
TS3/Skype

DatDot

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by umadredsbro View Post
too bad 90% of this community has different standards of being good. And if this takes off, egotastics will come in complaining that so-and-so is a piece-of-**** player every 20 seconds
You raise a very valid point. I guess the aim of this list, is just to provide a quick means of finding other players to form a team. Using the list should be based on your own discretion. Further inspecting a players match history via LoL Client or external website like lolking is highly advised.

I am thinking a column that would show play style, or type of gaming? would be a good idea. Here are some examples of what I mean: Pro, Casual, Fun, etc. Kind of like how you can distinguish yourself as a certain type of gamer on your Xbox Live profile.

Siigari

04-18-2012

1. Summoner Name: Siigari
2. Roles: All, but superior at AD carry, support and AP mid. Good at jungling and not as great top.
3. Best Champions: All AD carries and supports and a handful of AP carries including LeBlanc, Morgana, Ryze, Karma, Ahri. Good at jungling a variety of champs.
4. Normal Wins: 697 W / 653 L
5. Summoner Level: 30
6. Microphone?: Yes
7. TS3/Vent/Skype/Etc?: All

Electronic Ice

04-18-2012

1. Summoner Name: Agustinb14
2. Roles: AP mid / AD Carry
3. Best Champions: Anivia/Kennen/Twitch
4. Normal Wins: 525
6. Microphone: Yes
7. TS3/Vent/Skype/Etc: All

Jarzelia

04-18-2012

I'll bite.
1. Summoner Name: Jarzelia
2. Roles:All, but Jungler, AP mid, and AD range preferred.
3. Best Champions: Cait, Veig, Xin, Amumu, Malphite, but can play others in similar roles.
4. Normal Wins: 439
6. Microphone: Yes
7. TS3/Vent/Skype/Etc: Skype