Which lane for Akali?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamox

04-17-2012

Just wondering which lane is generally Akali's best. Lets say you're playing blind pick normals.

I understand lane doesn't matter and opponent does. But if you have to call a lane (bc people in blind pick refuse to ever switch or do anything they don't want to do) which one would you have the most chance for success in?

Allucard

04-17-2012

no lane till she gets buffed better... :P :P :P

akali atm is a high speed ks machine, that will drop like ripe apple in actual teamfight that enemy team doesnt suck...

Poonertoots

04-17-2012

In the current meta, it's best to have Akali solo top.
If it's not the current meta, not sure.

Deldris

04-17-2012

Whichever one isn't called by your teammates.

Assuming it's Normal Blind Pick, you can probably succeed in any lane through skill alone.

Atreiyu

04-17-2012

top i play akali in ranked there

Gamox

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
no lane till she gets buffed better... :P :P :P
shes getting buffed in a few hours, read patch notes, shes totally fine.

anyone wanna give me a real answer? xD please?

Boomtrick

04-17-2012

hhhm blind pick normals i would have to say mid. even though some people think shes "trash" she stills does her job at owning squishy mages no problem and can still snowball pretty well.

Xolic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Top normally

and "some" mids

Dont send her mid against Ahiri/Le blanc she wont live till level 6. But she works surprisingly well vs Kass and Vlad. basically champs who also need levels to dominate lane.

Gamox

04-17-2012

Thanks, still looking for more opinions.

Lets throw out another question.

Solo top, vs singed, Started boots+3. How do i play this match up, his poison seems like it would counter my W

Alunaire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

I personally play her mid a lot in premades with my friend. I personally feel like she has a lot more snowball potential at mid than top. It might also be because I'm a mid player so I know the ins and outs of other mid champs fairly well. But in the current meta most people have her at top. I just don't like it as much because Akali is an anti-carry and great for bursting down squishies and that really helps her shut down lane mid post-6.

EDIT: She's also great at roaming and ganking from mid