Who is the best juggler at the moment TheOddOne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

faster lag

04-17-2012

Quick question who are the top juggler's at the moment?

also any one above 1400 elo want to teach me the jungle and any tips would be great.

A lil info for you I am not good are a pro. My skills are most likely sub par.

I am lvl 26 and don't feel I actually started learning till i was 20 ish. I had a misconception on how this game worked.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Trolosaurus

04-17-2012

Well Shaco is a jester so he is quite the good juggler. I would imagine he has had plenty of time to do it, being a jester and all. Of course, I don't think you would want to go to his performances. Tristana can juggle cannonballs pretty too but they risk exploding on her so that's a no go. Now Orianna on the other hand, man can she juggle that Ball, too bad it can kill you if you get too close. So in the end, despite being a homicidal jester, I would say Shaco is the best GRGHGHHHK-

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

OddOne seems to play the best "traditional" jungler role of the pros right now. He isn't super invade/deny enemy jungler, but he is excellent and winning a lane for a teammate. Not only that, but recognizing which lane is the most important to camp/win for his team to be successful. So I would say that OddOne if nothing else is one of the smartest junglers right now.

VanAkuma

04-17-2012

I primarily jungle as well. I recently just hit lvl 30 so im not 1400 elo yet (1345 as of now). One thing that helped me a lot in jungle is WARDS. Solo Q, no one will buy wards, so do it yourself. I went from being a very passive jungler (farming your own jungle, rarely invade, and gank only when the lanes pushed up to your own turret or close to it). But i learned how to ward (important places such as Wraiths, blue, red) and started quickly learning how to counter jungle. Now I am very invasive, i always look to take blue buffs/wraith camp/red from the enemy jungle. Sometimes, it works so well that your enemy jungler never sees their red up because your always 1 step ahead due to wards. Also as a jungler, map awareness is huge. Look at the minimap often, you see the jungler gank top? use the opportunity to check blue and take it and vice versa with red. On that note, try not to show yourself onthe map for a prolonged period of time. Ask if the lanes are warded and where. Keep note of your enemies summoner spells. Also either jot down your buff/drag/baron timers or just have it generally memorized. Easiest time to invade for buffs is (place ward at the buff camp around 6:00~6:30) stay near the area farming your camps etc. around 6:45~7:30 the buff should be up depending on what camp they started. Constantly ask for CV from your support if available.

faster lag

04-17-2012

VanAkuma thanks for the tips when I kill buff/drag/baron I put the time in chat but not the time I killd them I put the time they will be back up like I kill red at 25:15 i type ( red 30:15 ) that way I know what time to be there for the next red. ect I need to work on wards I just feel I ward poorly

YourMummu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

I think Skarner is one awesome. Cause you can flash and ult the enemy to your turret then you can either get a kill or make him use his summoner spell and then base.

Latterus14

04-18-2012

The oddone seems to play scared in tournaments especially against m5, which is understandable, but in his stream he just *****es about how bad his team is the whole time.

Xyn0s

04-18-2012

Stonewall008 is the best jungler other than pro junglers on pro teams. (tsm, clg, etc)

├čowser

04-20-2012

If youre looking for a guide or a build for jungling with runes and mastery setups i would check out Stonewall008 youtube channel. Solomid.net also has some guides.
If youre looking for execution i would suggest checking out Snoopeh. He streams live games often and explains step by step what he is doing and what hes about to do.

7thcloud

04-20-2012

there are a lot of jungling styles, and i think it would be good to see a lot of them

theoddone: the supporting jungler
saintvicious: the farmer/carry
crumblina: interesting (i.e. jax)
dandinh: camping & ganking
m5's: counterjungle (see shyvana)