Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to smartcast viktor's lazor?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTA PvProdigy

04-17-2012

I know I've seen multiple posts about it when he first came out, but whats the way to smartcast aim it?

Master Yi is OP

04-17-2012

1. Smartcast it on the range of Viktor.(AKA click the ground)
2. Move your curser very carefully to the direction you want.(technically you don't need to hold. it will fire with max range to hte general direction of the curser)
3. Profit.

iTA PvProdigy

04-17-2012

Bump for knowledge.

Nyst

04-17-2012

Hold the button down when casting. It'll show the indicator for range.
Same thing with rumble's ult

There is a way to do it for all characters, but from what I've experienced with it it actually has a delay on the cast of like 0.5 seconds. Which got annoying fast.
So far viktor and rumble are the only 1 that are integrated into the game by Riot, so they have no delay.

Tailwind Janna

04-17-2012

Press E, I think it is, click where you want the laser to start, drag your mouse across where you want, and then let off the click.

iTA PvProdigy

04-17-2012

Thanks for the quick responses guys. Time to learn yet another high skillcap champ -.-

BrightNooblar

Recruiter

04-17-2012

instead of e, click, drag, click, it is simply E, Drag. Play with it on the nexus for a little bit.

LieutenantGoogle

04-17-2012

tap E and swing mouse really quick

Fisherman Fizz

04-17-2012

It's on-release, and it goes in the direction you drag your mouse after holding down the E key. Once you get used to it, it feels really natural, espeically since you can cast it while moving.

Preffered

04-17-2012

To get the most out of Laser on smart cast you need a good mouse and a decent knowledge of the range.