Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch download problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trymantha

05-07-2011

try clicking on the cog icon and turning of peer to peer

Terrothus

05-10-2011

today i turned on my CPU and i clicked on LoL so the new patch would download. But when it opened it says "retrieving version information" then is says "All updates are complete", so i tried to log in to my account and it says "client version 1.34.12 is rejected by server" so can i get a link to download update cus i cant find it any where

HellBringer5866

05-24-2011

Quote:
Jesse Perring:
Disabling any anti-virus/firewall software is the most common solution. You should be able to reactivate the software without any problems after installing the patch.

Hey , I have a problem with patch , It's Says ( Client Version 1.34.21 is rejected by server )

What shall i do !?

philx123456

06-12-2011

i just downloaded LoL but i cant launch it plz help?

KosakaKyo

07-28-2011

http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questions/12/Reinstalling+League+of+Legends

follow this guide and see u on the fields of justice

btw even after i did this i had to do it once or twice and run as admin to get ti to work

velosi

08-10-2011

hello i download league of legends today and i unstalle then i open lol luncher then a window of updating and he stay like that i can't closet or move the windom or doing any thing i tryed ervry thing i uninstalled evry thing please help out to play this game cause i like it very mush please and thank you

Ace lord

08-27-2011

can somebody just upload it so i can download and put it in maually

ikaiah120

09-12-2014

If you go to windows explorer, go to (: where riot games is located. Open it, open league of legends, open RADS, open projects, and delete lol_air_client. It should appear at the top. After you delete it relaunch League of legends and it will re install lol_air_client. This will fix whatever went wrong inside this patch file and your download should be going smoothly

Destroyer11212

09-14-2014

Yeah mine refuses to patch the latest patch (4.16) ive already cleaned out my comp and updated everything i could im not sure what else to do...the KBps withh go up taking the MB down but still itll stop at like 15% so im not sure whats going on.

TiawannaPalsy

09-14-2014

I have also been having this problem, thought riot would have gotten to it by now. I tried disabling all of my firewalls/antivirus, still doesn't work. Several of my house mates are having the problem too. Gets to 32% and then says "unspecified error."