Patch download problems

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trymantha

05-07-2011

try clicking on the cog icon and turning of peer to peer

Terrothus

05-10-2011

today i turned on my CPU and i clicked on LoL so the new patch would download. But when it opened it says "retrieving version information" then is says "All updates are complete", so i tried to log in to my account and it says "client version 1.34.12 is rejected by server" so can i get a link to download update cus i cant find it any where

HellBringer5866

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
Disabling any anti-virus/firewall software is the most common solution. You should be able to reactivate the software without any problems after installing the patch.
Hey , I have a problem with patch , It's Says ( Client Version 1.34.21 is rejected by server )

What shall i do !?

philx123456

06-12-2011

i just downloaded LoL but i cant launch it plz help?

KosakaKyo

07-28-2011

http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...gue+of+Legends

follow this guide and see u on the fields of justice

btw even after i did this i had to do it once or twice and run as admin to get ti to work

velosi

08-10-2011

hello i download league of legends today and i unstalle then i open lol luncher then a window of updating and he stay like that i can't closet or move the windom or doing any thing i tryed ervry thing i uninstalled evry thing please help out to play this game cause i like it very mush please and thank you

Ace lord

08-27-2011

can somebody just upload it so i can download and put it in maually

ikaiah120

1 Week Ago

If you go to windows explorer, go to (: where riot games is located. Open it, open league of legends, open RADS, open projects, and delete lol_air_client. It should appear at the top. After you delete it relaunch League of legends and it will re install lol_air_client. This will fix whatever went wrong inside this patch file and your download should be going smoothly

Destroyer11212

1 Week Ago

Yeah mine refuses to patch the latest patch (4.16) ive already cleaned out my comp and updated everything i could im not sure what else to do...the KBps withh go up taking the MB down but still itll stop at like 15% so im not sure whats going on.

TiawannaPalsy

1 Week Ago

I have also been having this problem, thought riot would have gotten to it by now. I tried disabling all of my firewalls/antivirus, still doesn't work. Several of my house mates are having the problem too. Gets to 32% and then says "unspecified error."