A huge Akali bug that's existed for months..

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 36
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
In this quote is some old (but important) stuff about the bug

I streamed a 6~ minute clip of the bug I'm talking about for clarification.
http://www.own3d.tv/video/585698/Aka...ug_Sample_Clip

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2522663 - patch notes of it being fixed a while ago
Quote:
And in this quote is information on the bug.

Okay so we all know her Q is cast and when it lands you can trigger it to gain Energy back.
Well, if you Q a target and go to attack it and any other bonus damage [passive bonus damage] kills the target and not the Q proc, you are SOL and won't gain any Energy back.

Problem in short: Magic damage from passive kills a target when you autoattack denying you energy regain because the Q mark didn't trigger before the passive damage did.
Fix in short: Make the passive magic damage bonus deal the magic damage last; after every other calculation

This also effects her sustain because the second part of Q won't trigger, therefore she's losing sustain because her Spell Vamp won't go off for the proc. THIS is why Akali "has bad sustain". A long lasting bug that was never addressed.

For the love of god please fix this. It's been energy starving me when farming / when in teamfights since forever.
^ THE BUG IS BACK

Spellblade Mastery And/Or Lich Bane (now being magic damage on-hit) is causing it again. I posted a new thread on the bug report forums.


Please keep this thread bumped, as the bug is now back as of S3 Preseason Patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Hey, I just fixed this. I'll try to get it in for the next patch.
o yes. gonna be fixed again!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-17-2012

ok.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tetsudah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

04-17-2012

No, just no


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Small Neko

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post
Okay so we all know her Q is cast and when it lands you can trigger it to gain Energy back.

Well, if you Q a target and go to attack it and any other bonus damage [passive bonus damage] kills the target and not the Q proc, you are SOL and won't gain any Energy back.

Problem in short: Magic damage from passive kills a target when you autoattack denying you energy regain because the Q mark didn't trigger before the passive damage did.

Fix in short: Make the passive magic damage bonus deal the magic damage last after every other equation.

For the love of god please fix this. It's been energy starving me when farming / when in teamfights since forever.


I thought I was just insane and I was hallucinating I had no energy, this explains so much. <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i am Wuju

Senior Member

04-17-2012

:O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-17-2012

yes pls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathetÓc View Post
I thought I was just insane and I was hallucinating I had no energy, this explains so much. <3
I noticed it when my Q trigger/proc sound wasn't going off when the mark was clearly on the target.
And then I was like "WAIT WHY DIDN'T I GET ENERGY BACK."

As a vet Akali player this made me really confused. I knew I wasn't bad with conserving my energy..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Did you post this in the bug reports/champion balance forums?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

volaju

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Never noticed this, but I don't doubt that it happens... Nice work catching that and bringing it up, maybe they actually will fix it lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Did you post this in the bug reports/champion balance forums?
A long time ago, yes. It got no attention.


1234511 ... 36