A huge Akali bug that's existed for months..

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 36
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Quote:
In this quote is some old (but important) stuff about the bug

I streamed a 6~ minute clip of the bug I'm talking about for clarification.
http://www.own3d.tv/video/585698/Aka...ug_Sample_Clip

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2522663 - patch notes of it being fixed a while ago
Quote:
And in this quote is information on the bug.

Okay so we all know her Q is cast and when it lands you can trigger it to gain Energy back.
Well, if you Q a target and go to attack it and any other bonus damage [passive bonus damage] kills the target and not the Q proc, you are SOL and won't gain any Energy back.

Problem in short: Magic damage from passive kills a target when you autoattack denying you energy regain because the Q mark didn't trigger before the passive damage did.
Fix in short: Make the passive magic damage bonus deal the magic damage last; after every other calculation

This also effects her sustain because the second part of Q won't trigger, therefore she's losing sustain because her Spell Vamp won't go off for the proc. THIS is why Akali "has bad sustain". A long lasting bug that was never addressed.

For the love of god please fix this. It's been energy starving me when farming / when in teamfights since forever.
^ THE BUG IS BACK

Spellblade Mastery And/Or Lich Bane (now being magic damage on-hit) is causing it again. I posted a new thread on the bug report forums.

Please keep this thread bumped, as the bug is now back as of S3 Preseason Patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Hey, I just fixed this. I'll try to get it in for the next patch.
o yes. gonna be fixed again!

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

ok.

tetsudah

04-17-2012

No, just no

A Small Neko

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post
Okay so we all know her Q is cast and when it lands you can trigger it to gain Energy back.

Well, if you Q a target and go to attack it and any other bonus damage [passive bonus damage] kills the target and not the Q proc, you are SOL and won't gain any Energy back.

Problem in short: Magic damage from passive kills a target when you autoattack denying you energy regain because the Q mark didn't trigger before the passive damage did.

Fix in short: Make the passive magic damage bonus deal the magic damage last after every other equation.

For the love of god please fix this. It's been energy starving me when farming / when in teamfights since forever.

I thought I was just insane and I was hallucinating I had no energy, this explains so much. <3

i am Wuju

04-17-2012

:O

Bloodpaly

04-17-2012

yes pls

Duriel

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathetÓc View Post
I thought I was just insane and I was hallucinating I had no energy, this explains so much. <3
I noticed it when my Q trigger/proc sound wasn't going off when the mark was clearly on the target.
And then I was like "WAIT WHY DIDN'T I GET ENERGY BACK."

As a vet Akali player this made me really confused. I knew I wasn't bad with conserving my energy..

BrightNooblar

04-17-2012

Did you post this in the bug reports/champion balance forums?

volaju

04-17-2012

Never noticed this, but I don't doubt that it happens... Nice work catching that and bringing it up, maybe they actually will fix it lol.

Duriel

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Did you post this in the bug reports/champion balance forums?
A long time ago, yes. It got no attention.

1234511 ... 36