Want to Create or Join Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prostaniks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Helloooo everyone, i'm posting this as i'm tired of the stress that comes along with soloqueue. With this new system, i've only had much more wins than losses but still find it difficult to hit 100 points as everytime i get 90+ which is super easy, i start to get +2 points and then when i get to 98 points, i lose a game and hit 80. This bothers me so i just wanna play ranked teams where i can't put too much blame on anyone else considering you practice in a ranked team.
TL;DR
Wanna join a ranked team. Can play all roles except support VERY well, can play support mediocrely. Gold in pre-season put in silver 1 this season for w.e reason.

EDIT: Will not be reading this on day of post, will check it back tommorow.

ULTIMATE TERRA12

02-10-2013

i would be happy to join your ranked team and will be more than happy to play support because it more fun and often over looked because you dont get kills or farm.

ZanTwilight

02-11-2013

Me and two other people are starting a ranked team, one of which is a support. Based on solo queue you'd be the best of us, but you can add me in-game if you're still interested.