Top 3 carry junglers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edarkness

04-17-2012

What would be at the best positions right now? Also question about shyvana. What makes her such a great jungler, i find her without red to be difficult. Of course im bad at her, looking to learn! Thanks in advance.

KoolAidRenegade

04-17-2012

shyvana has a pretty good clear time plus can easily counter-jungle, however she's not that great with ganking lanes w/o red buff and/or exhaust.

Justus Dominus

04-17-2012

Shyvana is good first pick jungler. Not easily countered and is fairly safe to use. I learned to jungle using her.

LuckyTofu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

shyv, nocturne, lee are my top 3

Dagyr

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edarkness View Post
What would be at the best positions right now? Also question about shyvana. What makes her such a great jungler, i find her without red to be difficult. Of course im bad at her, looking to learn! Thanks in advance.
Shyvana is one of the best farming junglers, and has some of the best counterjungling in the game. Her ganks are nowhere near bad due to the sheer amount of damage she does in the early-midgame, but they're mediocre without red. You pick shyv because she has an amazing lategame teamfight (one of the best) due to the burst of Dragonform-w-e-q, and she has huge disruption with her initial dragonform burst. She's inherently tanky due to the massive amount of free stats she gets on her ulti (+40/+40 while in dragonform at max level).

Top three "carries" are probably (Not counting shaco since he's always permabanned) are (IN MY OPINION and in no order, they're all really good under different situations) -
Lee Sin (ganking)
Shyvana (Invading/farming)
Mundo (Good at both, but not as good as either in their categories. A solid "jack of all trades")

Followed really closely by Maokai, Nocturne, Udyr.

Those are what I see the most in ~2100.

8Bit Poro

04-17-2012

Mundo, Lee, Naut seem to be the strongest "carry junglers" in the fact that they all have decent clear times, and their ganking ability is really strong. The other big part about these champs, is they are initiators, initiators generally can carry a solo queue game

99 STR SON

04-17-2012

Hmm "Carry".

Trynd (bad jungle,good carry)
Nocturne
Olaf (tougher jungle/ganks)

But 3 best junglers offhand.
Udyr
Mundo
Trundle
Nocturne (4th)
EDIT: Also skarner somewhere here.

You can't really carry out of a bad jungle, thats why they mid or bot.

Also forgot xin, forums going to QQ but, if he ganks hard and often he can carry to mid-late game.

Andymion

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus Dominus View Post
Shyvana is good first pick jungler. Not easily countered and is fairly safe to use. I learned to jungle using her.
She is also manaless which means her speed is consistent (unlike say Skarner who is mana dependent for faster clears) and you can give blue away.

K0ta

04-17-2012

Start playing Udyr, get good at him. You will see you almost never lose.

FowD8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

i'll get downvoted to hell for this, but... Warwick.