Xin Max Damage Output

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kratos423

10-11-2011

Ok.... this guide is only for players who know to play xin carefully at the beginning since hes pretty weak. To start get three talon strike and boots of speed with loads of health potions. Make sure you hide in the bushes and await to ambush enemy champions. After a while go back to base and acquire beserker greaves with that get the phantom dancer, but first get all three main powers. Then just fully get three talon strike, but make sure to prioritize xins final. When talon strike is complete do Audacious charge after that do battle cry, When it comes to items after phantoms get the black cleaver, infinity edge and 2 bloodthirstiers. note that if your playing dominion change it to 2 sanguines blade.
With this comes a warning do not use against 5 enemy tanks. Just use it when against 3 dps it can completely wipe them out and make sure to take the tanks alone. :P

Baconzzz

10-11-2011

Huh?

BrotherCaine

10-11-2011

I stole this off a friend of a friend who mains Xin Xiao but I had some real nice success opening with Sword of the Divine as the first core item.

Allows you to ignore W for awhile while focusing on the burst damage combo of q and e. The active lets you shuffle some armour pen runes into straight attack damage.

Kratos423

10-11-2011

to beat off ww you will always need a thornmail (if hes fed) but with my combo a fully equiped ww will be nothing more than a childs play.

Rb

10-11-2011

Only downers build Xin Glass Cannon -

Zerks Greaves
Wriggles Lantern
Black Cleaver
GA
Zeal
BV
If the game goes long enough - Build the Zeal into a PD, then you can swap the wriggles for thirster or a starks.

Xin is useless without defensive items.

Neadim

10-11-2011

meh....

on a descent game(well most game since xin is supper easy to dominate early with)

wriggle(sell to get stark fervor late game)
greaves(mercury if they have ton of cc)
black cleaver
yoummu's ghostblade
atmas or warmog
atmas or warmog(the one you dont have yet)
or
force of nature/trinity force/banshes veil/phantom dancer/what fits the situation

if all fails and i get ganked all game and people invade the jungle i go:

wriggle(sell to get stark fervor late game)
mercury(always a goto item when things go badly)
heart of gold(upgrade into randuim lategame)
wits end / sword of the divine
frozen mallet
atmas/warmog/force of nature/banshes veil/phantom dancer/what fits the situation

in the perfect world where im 20-0-10 or if the game goes on forever

phantom dancer (yes i do sell boots... with TF, PD and your gap closer its more than enought especially if your owning)
trinity force
atmas
warmog
infinity edge
force or nature/randuim/guardian angel

Dakkas

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos423 View Post
Ok.... this guide is only for players who know to play xin carefully at the beginning since hes pretty weak. To start get three talon strike and boots of speed with loads of health potions. Make sure you hide in the bushes and await to ambush enemy champions. After a while go back to base and acquire beserker greaves with that get the phantom dancer, but first get all three main powers. Then just fully get three talon strike, but make sure to prioritize xins final. When talon strike is complete do Audacious charge after that do battle cry, When it comes to items after phantoms get the black cleaver, infinity edge and 2 bloodthirstiers. note that if your playing dominion change it to 2 sanguines blade.
With this comes a warning do not use against 5 enemy tanks. Just use it when against 3 dps it can completely wipe them out and make sure to take the tanks alone. :P
God my brain hurts

Cenerae

10-11-2011

Glass cannon Xins have the life expectancy of a deer that's staring at an oncoming train.

St Viers

10-11-2011

Real way to max Xin's damage output:
Build a mix of damage/armor pen, sustain, survivability to be able to autoattack for a long time, and jump to the person you want to kill, hit q,r,w.

Nea De Penserhir

10-11-2011

Be a man.