Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Right clicks sporadically unresponsive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChipsHamden

10-16-2013

It is disappointing to see so many people with this same problem and no solution as of yet.

I'm using a Razer Diamondback with up-to-date software.

Synep

02-01-2014

Started experiencing this 2 days ago, still happening mainly in the summoners rift games. Can confirm it isn't my mouse as i use it for multiple other things and my right-click works fine.

Very hard to deal with when you main Draven and when your right clicks don't register you lose your axes. Still no solution to this?

I use a Razer Naga Molten.

Best Stripper NA

03-21-2014

I've experienced this problem randomly over several years, as this thread suggests, and I just experienced it most recently in a ranked game playing as Vayne. It rendered me almost useless in team fights. I couldn't kite anything (or move at all half the time), and changing targets was impossible.

I can't say for sure seeing as I haven't played LoL on my MacBook for some time now, but I'm pretty sure I experienced the same issues there.

I can also confirm that this has absolutely nothing to do with your mouse, seeing as now I can spam right click all over the place, but as soon as I hop in a custom, it's unresponsive again. I might get a single successful right click if I spam click 3 - 5 times.

comiyavi

03-21-2014

I've been having the same problem. On top of that, casting abilities will sometimes come in a delay for me. Usually that's lag, but it's weird when that happens but I'm able to move around properly. Normally if it's my lag, I see my ping spiking or FPS dropping but I don't notice any of that. Also, everyone else is still animated smoothly compared to when I had internet problems and everything stands still; it's just me having the movement issues.

Melondrea

06-15-2014

Bump, same problem, can Riot do anything right..

Graggy Bock

06-16-2014

bump having the same issue, posted about it and no response from riot : /

iHyuugaHTD

09-29-2014

Bump, same here. i noticed that it started happening when i installed "lol replay". I deleted it and now i'm repairing my client. hope it works -.-