Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Right clicks sporadically unresponsive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnoobi

04-17-2012

As of recently, my right clicks have become inconsistently unresponsive in Summoner's Rift games. It's not the mouse, because I am able to do right mouse click tests outside of League of Legends and it registers all the clicks. I don't believe it is lag, because I am able to use abilities or the attack command, or stand ground consistently. I can reproduce the results easily by holding the right mouse button, and seeing hiccups in the movement when running back and forth. Needless to say, this makes last-hitting or kiting rather difficult and frustrating because moving in between attacks no longer works and ranked games are simply unplayable anymore at a competitive level for me.

I mean, try explaining to your teammates in the middle of a match, "My right clicks are not being registered randomly, please believe me." That usually get's me a "stfu noob", or if I am lucky, a "We all get lag spikes, deal with it."

To the reds, please tell me this is a known issue and is being looked into. To the people, please tell me I'm not crazy and that a % of you have experienced this issue.

itneverwow

04-17-2012

I have the same problem in my notebook... its a really annoying bug... u have to quit and reconnect

Gnoobi

04-20-2012

I've reconnected before and it does not work. I have tried multiple mice and have updated my drivers and done what I can on my end to resolve this issue, but it is still happening in the majority of my games and apparently there are others still dealing with this. This inability to right click to maneuver around consistently has completely ruined my ability to play anymore.

DoctaTran

05-17-2012

Month old post, but the same problems here. 100% exactly, tested and the results were the same, even - holding down right mouse and stutter stepping, etcetc.

First I thought it might be batteries (wireless mouse) but I put brand new, fully charged ones in and the same thing happened. Then I thought maybe it was my receiver, but I've tested it and there is no signal dropping or spiking or anything. Then I thought it might be drivers, updated them, same problem. I even repaired my League of Legends just to see if that would help - it didn't.

Ultimately I believe it is a client issue, as I have NO issues anywhere else at all with right clicking.

DoctaTran

05-25-2012

I have tried with multiple mice, and the same issue persists.

Wireless, wired, it doesn't matter, I still experience sporadic unresponsiveness, and it's ONLY in League that I do so.

I tested out Click Counter (by MurGee) and both right-and-left-clicked manually, 500 times, to see if there was any discrepancy in registering mouse clicks - there was none.

Bumping for awareness.

Jayhawks

05-25-2012

Yessir, I have the same problem, made a thread on it as well

Doctor Elo

04-08-2013

bump just had this problem today in ranked, lost the game because of it

Doctor Elo

04-08-2013

It seemed to disappear after one game though, reconnecting to the same problem game did not solve the problem.

Stabmewhat

05-15-2013

Does no1 have a solution? This has happened to me recently and its friggin terrible. It doesnt happen every game, but even one game is to much....and ive gotten it in more than one game! Bump Bump BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

ohDatMicroz

08-28-2013

Bump, the fact that riot haven't looked at this thread after it was the first result after searching for the problem is predictable.