Hecarim Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milner93

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredmonroe View Post
Cool - Excited for Varus too!

Me neither. He looks pretty good

Dårem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

i love this patch!!! thanks riot games.

NZSkin

04-20-2012

im getting extreme lag, and extreme delay cause me to disconnect, its never happened to me before, ive kept my computer and LOL client updated and no viruses or anything in my computer, so im assuming there is a bug in my LOL client and would like to ask for help in trying to destroy this bug, because its affecting me playing and its not cool -.-

Favourites

04-20-2012

win win win

aacoo0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

What about trading champions? bug or removed?

NightFire666

04-20-2012

Is there any chance, that Riot will see this patch has caused MORE problems then were supposedly "Fixed"?

Am I the only one that noticed Riot is actually making things WORSE? Causing more and more imbalance problems? Making the game more broke and glitchy then it already WAS?

Really, guys stop sucking Riot's **** already! They ****ed up HARD with this "Patch". If they were smart, or knew how to use the CTRL-Z function on a computer, they will revoke this patch, shut down LoL for a few weeks, and PROPERLY fix this mess!

Then when it comes back up in a few weeks. You get what you were originally suppose to get!

Thesunfei

04-20-2012

Viktor's laser bug still not fix?

BarberaK8

04-20-2012

I hate it. He is so OP. Me and my boyfriend play this game together and honestly its not even fun anymore.

Trixter001

04-21-2012

lag as hell... bad patch... waiting for varus...

e1o gravity

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZSkin View Post
im getting extreme lag, and extreme delay cause me to disconnect, its never happened to me before, ive kept my computer and LOL client updated and no viruses or anything in my computer, so im assuming there is a bug in my LOL client and would like to ask for help in trying to destroy this bug, because its affecting me playing and its not cool -.-
You are a pain in the butt, they are giving us good content on a regular. I have been with a-lot of gaming companies and Riot is doing such a good job. Nothing is perfect and any experienced gamer knows with patches come glitches, with everything comes the unexpected, they will deal with these issues, stop down playing riot to make your ego feel big, if your so pro at knowing whats what, go make your own **** game and suck a pipe.

Riot from my guild and buddies list, keep doing your thing, we enjoy the game and appreciate all you have done and will continue to do for us the gamers.