Hecarim Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HERPderpHERPfish

04-19-2012

There is a curretn glitch with blitzcrank, he is able to demolish turrets with a lich bane and casting his power fist because something that has happened during the patch has made it damage structures. Basically with the lich bane charge and hs power fist he can do about 500 damage in one hit to turrets.
If you have read this then please try and fix it because it is really over powered when combined with his passive (he can solo a turret easily)

Chaojace

04-19-2012

Fixed a bug where Mordekaiser could cause minions to attack themselves.

all of my what.
so... rune nerf...yea thats cool...i didnt need to survive in combat anyway

also like to report that on champion select, if you click edit masteries theres no way to change them or close the menu, same with clicking champion details

DiscworldDeath

04-19-2012

I thought the Quintessences of Destruction were also meant to have their MrPen side buffed?

Airo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-19-2012

Alright if you're going to make a patch at least be sure to fix every bug.
At the moment, Viktor's ultimate randomly disappears, and his Death Ray sometimes doesn't completely go, it just sparks at one point in the ground and then stops.
Also, team chat is bugged, it doesn't display whatsoever

SetDnaYne

04-19-2012

Is that large epic text really necessary? I bet my grand parents could read it from across the room. Also, is it possible to either move or remove the new ping and fps stuff? It semi-overlaps my score section. Not sure why, but this bugs me.

GunZMasterS

04-19-2012

I don't think I See any nerf's. [

Jeevees

04-19-2012

Y no changes to my mpen D:

KatarinaCatKitty

04-19-2012

Great patch. Now just balance your game out and I might actually start playing again

Phil Nye

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthaingo View Post
This is all great, but I think one thing really needs to be added that is constantly overlooked. Tristana should be able to jump over skill-shots and stuff with her Rocket-Hop. It seems kinda silly that she launches herself into the air, but is still hit by projectiles on the ground.
It's not just her jump. Some like Ziggs also have this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9HfWqz9tno#t=2m40s

I agree though, I think it's not very realistic. They shouldn't treat it as a dash, but at the same time it shouldn't make her invulnerable/untargetable like vlad or fizz (it would make it a tad too strong imo, since rocket jump can also be used offensively, and with the cooldown reset, that would make for a pretty nasty stomp in a team fight, imagine it in a situation like this lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEYU7x41vxk#t=3m10s).

Also, even though I love tanky DPS, I'm sort of okay with the atma's nerf. I felt like atmas + warmogs/fm really stifled diversity of build/counterbuilding, and with the slight buff in hex drinker, I think it's clear what they want people to do more: try using the new hex drinker tree to compensate and play a smarter build v. ap solo tops like vlad and kennen, so despite how people say that they're trying to discourage tanky ad from being at top, I think they really are aware of keeping them decent, and making it so they have to decide whether they want health/armor from atma's or mr/shield from maw, since prior health pretty much covered all your bases. I think making Atma's a little cheaper as compensation would help though. Wit's End and Doran's, I wasn't so happy about though.

Duck

04-19-2012

Buff magic pen halloween quints too...