Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Project Soul Spectre's Recruitment Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurogano

04-17-2012

In dire need of cosmetics people.

Thought I'd give recruitment it's own thread as it will more the likely catch people's eye more who would love to be in a group if that title had "recruitment" in it. Yes we are looking for more members and have a ton of champions to come out in the future(both completely new and ones tied in with canon lore).

Anyway this is what is open and what we need. Don't assume just because a role is filled that you can't get in for that position.

Roster

Basic Concept
1. Kurogano
2. Zendella
3. FlamesofTerror

Concept Revisers/Refiners
1. Xnot
2. FelixKam
3. Corusulum

Concept Artist
1. HarimauKumbang
2. Zekonja
3. AtomicToaster42
4. Blastaroth

Lore Writers
1. SohpistOfErebus
2. DarkNaraHarr

Cosmetics

Splash Artist

Temporary/Honorary/Special Members
H1. Gameos7 (Lore Writer)
H2. Ubel Engel (Basic Concepts)
H3. Tataku999 (Basic Concepts)

Position Description

Basic Concepts
- In charge of making ideas into proper basic concepts (there will be template)
- In charge of putting basic stats and numbers on concepts that do not have them
- In charge of base lore. This is what our lore writers will work with.
- In charge of basic description of looks if not already present.

Concept Revisers/Refiners
- In charge of making stats and numbers fit for actual play.
- In charge of making sure abilities are not to similar to live champions(this does not include generic moves).
- Recommended Items

Lore Writes
- Take the base lore provided by the basic concept group and place the champion into the world of Runeterra.

Concept Artist
- In charge of taking the basic description given by the basic concept group and putting that in a visual form.

Cosmetics
- In charge of describing how a champion attacks, dies, dances
- In charge of the quote the champion says when doing various things as well as on the champion selection

Splash Artist
This isn't full splash art (no background), but the coloring of concept art. If you can do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQo9Smx4lz0 we want you. Splash art would also come at a later date then the release of any given champion. This isn't required for the release just an extra "layer of cool" as someone said.

Honorary/Special Members
These position are very special. An honorary member is actually a form member that put in a lot and just couldn't stay with the group as actively anymore, but still wants to help out every now and then. Special member are member who join for certain position that are filled. These members very talented and are accepted under my desecration.

Should you want to join and fill a role please contact me ingame or via email at [email]kurogano@molonlave.org[/email] or via skype kurokuren

Kurogano

05-30-2012

Specifically looking for cosmetics people at. That is the team that is the farthest behind.

HarimauKumbang

06-04-2012

bump

Kurogano

10-17-2012

Let the recruiting begin! RESURRECTION HAS STARTED!

Lyria Eternal

10-17-2012

I'd be willing to join in anyone of the groups if you so wish it.

I think my work on the forums of late and past can stand for itself. Here is a link to all my work so far.

Flames of Terror Profile (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2180459)

Vok Kraken

10-17-2012

I might have a couple idea for the lore...

Kurogano

10-18-2012

Added to talk in-game.

Grab my Lemons

10-25-2012

Hello! I would love to be a part of the team, specifically Concept Revisers/Refiners.
Here's a few of my champs, as I'm sure is required anyway.

Vitiosus, the Wandering Plague (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2636698)
Hivier, the Outcast of Nature (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2653909)

Bliztron

10-25-2012

I'm not a huge fan of a segmented design team but I think it might help me in my future Game Design, so I'll go ahead and apply for Basic Concept. If you need a refrence, drop by my thread here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1388578).

Kurogano

10-31-2012

Could really use cosmetics people.