Team Composition?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SheriffV2

04-19-2012

I think having a Jungler is just preference. I prefer 2top, 1 bot. With one top clearing jungle for buffs/counter jungling. Usually works better than a jungler-team, and good if enemy team doesn't have a jungler forcing 1v2 on one of your laners.

But all champs should be op champs. Champs with at least 1 cc, mobility/escape, burst, tanky-ness/survivability, the ability to 1v2 or 1v3 the enemy team if played right/fed.

Extallion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

Support doesnt work in tt but you can have sona/lulu play as ap casters.
Me and my friends run this composition.
Kennen solo bot, shyvana solo top, and riven as jungler.
This provides us with high cc and aoe damage in team fights while shyv and riven are both off tanks.
Generally i see ap carry bot with a tank and ad carry top.(Although i disagree with this compo)

Sam

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
This platinum ranked player gets down votes, even though his suggestion is what the majority of the high elo 3's players all say to do?

Must still be Rookie Tuesday on the American side of the timeline.

edit - a good team comp is to have one main tank, one bruiser dps (who cleans out jungles like there's no tomorrow) and one hyper carry. Either the bruiser dps or hyper carry can be ap/ad, as long as one is one and the other the other.

Hyper carry stays top, so jungler has easier access to them incase of ganks. Then again, after the first three kills the teams generally band togethor and roam in threes anyway.
This guy is clearly going places haha!

Trial By Pain

04-25-2012

I like to have 1 AP Nuker, 1 AD (usually a fighter), and 1 Disrupter (AD or AP based, doesn't matter).

AD and Disrupter should be able to jungle, AP Nuker should be able to 1v2 in lane.