Just sent my resume off to RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMightyHeffer

Recruiter

04-17-2012

Wish me luck!

Metricos

04-17-2012

Good luck!

/fingerscrossed

Kodoku

04-17-2012

I wish you bad luck!

Should have specified.

TheMightyHeffer

Recruiter

04-17-2012

Dammit. You're so right! Though I don't really need the help there. XD

Ravel

04-17-2012

What position are you applying for?

TheMightyHeffer

Recruiter

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravel View Post
What position are you applying for?
QA Analyst. I am currently a software tester for another company doing QA. I've been playing LoL since closed beta. I've always wanted to get into the gaming industry, and since RIOT has been doing a hiring surge, I figure this is my opportunity!

Kodoku

04-17-2012

If they ask you who your favorite champion is, tell them Annie. When they ask why, wink at them and in your most enthusiastic voice, say "You know why!". Then laugh very loudly, for an uncomfortably long time.

TheMightyHeffer

Recruiter

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
If they ask you who your favorite champion is, tell them Annie. When they ask why, wink at them and in your most enthusiastic voice, say "You know why!". Then laugh very loudly, for an uncomfortably long time.
I lol'd pretty hard. I would definitely do that if it were an in person interview (assuming I even get to that point) but I kinda live across the country so, it'll probably be a phone interview if anything.

Man I just reread what you said, that was pretty flippin' funny, idk why it tickled me quite so much.

FearCatalyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyHeffer View Post
I lol'd pretty hard. I would definitely do that if it were an in person interview (assuming I even get to that point) but I kinda live across the country so, it'll probably be a phone interview if anything.

Man I just reread what you said, that was pretty flippin' funny, idk why it tickled me quite so much.
If their hiring process is the same as it was a year ago, there are two phone interviews before you're considered for on-sites.

Good luck <3

Lucid Dreaming

04-17-2012

Why would you want to work at Riot