Ahri Vs Gragas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evulpix

04-16-2012

I've been seeing a lot of Gragas's lately in mid and my main is Ahri,

I've been finding it impossible to vs him ._. and it only gets worse as early game starts finishing up,

Any tips? :/

Netorekt

04-16-2012

You could play a different champion, since you know one champion shouldn't be able to beat all others.
just saiyan.

Matake

04-16-2012

Play Viktor. Stomp Gragas. Win lane. Acquire elo.

\/ Stop choosing Ahri when there's a Gragas mid. It's that simple. Don't choose your mid until they get theirs. It's that simple. Best advice you'll get from this thread is build magic resistance and dodge his barrel. Try to hit him when he uses his W.

Evulpix

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousKotomine View Post
You could play a different champion, since you know one champion shouldn't be able to beat all others.
just saiyan.
I do, it's just that it seems that every time I play Ahri there's a Gragas in mid. It's probably because of free week, but I just wanted some tips of what to do when it does happen.

Harlequinromance

04-16-2012

Ya, my main is Ahri also. I couldn't really ever beat Gragas...Dunno what to tell you, sorry.

CarbonLich

04-16-2012

Quote:
just saiyan.
I see what you did there

ArnztheAmazing

04-16-2012

Quote:
just saiyan.
up voted for "saiyan"

MrTheZebra

04-16-2012

Learn how to dodge his Q. When he casts it, don't always run back in a straight line. That's likely where it's headed. Instead, move forward or to either side.

If he ults you, you can always ult to get away.

If you're dying to his e somehow, save your charm for when he's going to e you. Use it so he can't and back out of range.

Gragas is very strong if he can hit everything, but play right and he really won't hit much.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

boots+3 red sodas is a good start vs grag

Done25

04-16-2012

Grab boots and laugh as you dodge 90% of his Qs. Then smack him with your Orb that ignores his damage reduction.