Irelia nerfs too harsh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cathordran

04-16-2012

Now i know that i'm not the best League of Legends player out there and by no means am i the word of god but i have a few things to say about Irelia. First id like to take you through my past experience of league of legends. I began playing a while back and was awful, probably worse than average but as i played i progressed. I began going even almost every game which at the time was pretty impressive for me. It wasnt until i bought a new champion that i blossomed. This champion was irelia. I was drawn to her when i watched wickds stream and new i had to have her. I played her as my main for a while and when i felt i had mastered her (i was going far above even most of the time) i bought riven who i was attracted to by Westrice's stream. I played her for a while but always wanted to go back to irelia when i wanted to try hard mode. It took me a while but i got back to her, post nerf that is however. I am horrified at what they have done to irelia. In the first place i thought she was a a great maybe even less then average spot in the league but now she is far underpowered and i can hardly play her even in REGULAR MATCHES. I love this champ to death but these changes have to be reverted. She is far to weak atm and i find myself losing in lane to champs like master yi... which before i would have crushed. I feel that Riot has alot to handle right now but there is quite more they have to attend to if this is to be an attractive game for players of irelia again. Proof of my findings and opinions are back by interviews of Wickd who mained Irelia at the highest level possible but now says that he is disappointed in Irelia and she is just not strong enough to handle top lane.(here is the link:http://www.team-dignitas.net/article...uff-her-again/) Now again I am not a pro by any means and i feel that people are entitled to their opinion but in the last 300 games i belive i have played irelia less than 3 times and that, being that she is my favorite champion. is apalling and frankly quite sad. Thank you for reading my post and i hope that you guys have a great day . For all the Irelia lovers out there BE STRONG BROS! THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!

Ralamar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

dat wall of text

Lil Indian Boy

04-16-2012

if they give her sustain back.... they need to reduce her damage

100 armor at lvl 6 and irelia drops me from 100% to 0 in 8-10 seconds with just cloth armor

My Right Ear

04-16-2012

my eyes burn

aahdin

04-16-2012

If you can't play irelia in normal matches then no, I can safely say that you have not mastered her.

KING GOOGLEY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

yet she can still pub stomp, better nerf irelia

Diceless

04-16-2012

came in expecting a tl;dr
left with a smack in the face with text

Cathordran

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahdin View Post
If you can't play irelia in normal matches then no, I can safely say that you have not mastered her.
Ya i know im very very casual but **** happens man. I sure as hell am not gonna play her in ranked. Why should i when riven does 10x the damage and has the same sustain now lol. Really is a joke.

Ralik098

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgecious View Post
if they give her sustain back.... they need to reduce her damage

100 armor at lvl 6 and irelia drops me from 100% to 0 in 8-10 seconds with just cloth armor
Your build is fail.

Don't rush armor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahdin View Post
I have played her in ranked quite a bit, she is my most played champion. Over the past month I have been unable to win lanes against everyone except Gangplank. Pre-nerf the matchups against the popular top laners such as Olaf, Warwick, Lee Sin, Vlad...etc. were at least manageable. Post nerf, she just feels like she loses these lanes before the game even starts unless the jungler babysits the lane.

She is in bad shape right now.

Lúst

04-16-2012

Yah champ is pretty bad now. Losing to rivan boots vs irelia cloth is pretty retarded.