Strict Summoner Leveling (to get to level 30 has to reach 180-200 wins)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tmac4life

04-16-2012

I know many of you who play well only to have players on your team that are completely unskilled. And only after the game you find them at level 30 with either less than 100 wins (pathetic) and/or very low 100s.

I think Riot should limit those who can level to 30 to win a certain amount of games like 180-200 wins before they can reach level 30. This makes it more competitive and less of "odds" of losing simply because of a unskilled level 30 summoner is on your team.

I know this may be difficult to do but should implement now.
Or allow level 30s with 200+ wins to play with those above that and allow those poor unskilled 30s play among themselves. Just sick of seeing level 30 summoners with low wins who clearly had to play 1000 games just to get to level 30 with 90 wins.

What you guys think?

PardusTsunami

04-18-2012

Bot games and customs do not count toward wins, but give XP.

If you are afraid of getting bad players on your team, don't play with randoms. Also, unskilled players only get better by learning from skilled ones.

steve567

07-04-2012

My friend says that when he turned level 30, he had 300 wins. is that even possible?

Zarocian

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve567 View Post
My friend says that when he turned level 30, he had 300 wins. is that even possible?
I had about 110 when I hit first hit 30, now im about 725 and most of my games from 1-20 were bot games, im quite sure 300 is possible, but not likely for most.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Do you know how MMR works? If you meet people like that, you are just like that, or somewhat around.

Wasusa

07-06-2012

That's a bit of a simplification Dell, you left out the requirement for balancing out both teams. The Automatcher only has approximations of skill

Seth the Bum

07-07-2012

I'm level 30 with less than 60 wins in Normal games. I do have over 400 in Co-op vs. AI, however. Just because someone doesn't have a lot of wins doesn't mean they lose often.